Farschian Fortune-Telling Cards - What to do?

Namaste

Does anyone own this deck? Have a hankering for it?

How would one go about getting the LWB translated from the Farsi, do you think? Especially since I wouldn't imagine the Koran looks favourably upon fortune telling of any kind, or even the representation of the divine in any shape or form...

Your ideas are very welcome... :)

Alta

I have these. They are very lovely cards, sort of swirling and soft, meditative. I think a few others have them. I like them, but without the material on the back, they are more for reflection and meditation to me.

I have no clue how to get them translated. There is no LWB, the messages are printed on the backs, in Farsi.

Namaste

Marion said:
I have these. They are very lovely cards, sort of swirling and soft, meditative. I think a few others have them. I like them, but without the material on the back, they are more for reflection and meditation to me.

I have no clue how to get them translated. There is no LWB, the messages are printed on the backs, in Farsi.

Hmmm... it's interesting, Marion, that the writing should be on the back of the cards. I'm going to see if I can find someone to translate them...

zorya

it would be great if someone could post translations!

in the meantime, if anyone would be interested, maybe i could start a thread with some of the notes i've made. we could share insights.

Namaste

zorya said:
it would be great if someone could post translations!

in the meantime, if anyone would be interested, maybe i could start a thread with some of the notes i've made. we could share insights.

Oh my goodness! Yes! That would be absolutely marvelous. I would welcome sharing insights and discovering your notes and perceptions very much. Thank you, Zorya! :D

ncefafn

Are there images of this deck online? If so, do I need to go to the De-enabling thread?

Never mind, I found it! The link from Tarot Garden

Kim

zorya

thanks for the encouragement namaste!

i went ahead and started some threads, one for each card. (up to seven, so far)

please share any comments, thoughts or observations, on them. :)

Namaste

zorya said:
thanks for the encouragement namaste!

i went ahead and started some threads, one for each card. (up to seven, so far)

please share any comments, thoughts or observations, on them. :)

Thank you, Zorya. :D I'll have to wait to get the deck, but next week I will share comments, thoughts and observations.