5 of swords as action to take

G6

Open Dishonor

The main idea I get with the 5 of Swords is open dishonor. Yes, the central character has a smug look on his face, BUT nobody respects him for what he did. So, if we look at this as what action to take I would say the cards are urging you to act with integrity even if it means "losing" vs. getting dragged through the mud with this person. Action is to take the high road.

Payal

Feedback

Hi all, it was 2014 i had posted this question. It was nasty, the separation did happen but as they say.. there was no party later.
The only good thing was acceptance and freedom from the clutches of a heartless person.
5 of swords is a difficult action to take - everyone is watching your every move, the best thing is to have a silent move and get released from the negative energy.
As sometimes things are never in your hand, truth alone can't win, you need brains and tactics for it.

Payal

The main idea I get with the 5 of Swords is open dishonor. Yes, the central character has a smug look on his face, BUT nobody respects him for what he did. So, if we look at this as what action to take I would say the cards are urging you to act with integrity even if it means "losing" vs. getting dragged through the mud with this person. Action is to take the high road.
You are absolutely correct. This is a spot on answer but I couldn't read it till today. Had taken a break from everything - tarot too.