Star Card as Job Loss

mashenka73

Ok so I asked the cards if I was going to get fired and I pulled the Star Card. Which sometime can be interpretation of Yes. However Star also speaks of Hopes and aspirations.
Just wanted to know what yall thought as Star Card and Job loss. THANKS

tarot_quest

Hey,

Sorry about that (I don't know if you like the job or not). The Star was surely a message for you to stay optimistic and to have faith in the process, whatever happened. Since you got fired, the Star could mean:

- That you need some time to heal, rest and start afresh
- That you need faith in your job search and to trust life with what will happen next
- That you must follow your aspiration and a career path aligned with your needs

My understanding is that by receiving the Star card for such question, it means that not working there anymore must be in your interest for the future.

mashenka73

I did not get fired .... yet.
But feel like they will soon and that is why I was asking the cards that question.
Actually I love the job just one coworker is a jerk and says my work is sh*t.

tarot_quest

I did not get fired .... yet.
But feel like they will soon and that is why I was asking the cards that question.
Actually I love the job just one coworker is a jerk and says my work is sh*t.

Ops, I did not read your OP properly, sorry. Then I would think that you must have faith in the process whatever happens (if you get fired or not) and that things will work fine for you. I see the star as a ''life plan'', so if this job is a good fit for you, you will surely stay, but if another job/life experience would suit you better than your actual job, then you might loose your job.

I don't think that the Star means a ''yes'' or a ''no'' here, but rather that you should trust the universe on this question :)

Amsonia

I agree, I think it means what will be will be, that the right thing will happen, you don't need to "worry" about it, whether you lose your job or do not it will be the right thing, the universe has you on a path.

Amsonia

Also, just to add, the star gives me the feeling the outcome will be what you desire in your innermost self...do you really want that job or not...is the question to ask yourself I think. Ha, that sounded a bit like yoda :surprise:

Mystica7

I don't think so... I would pretty much expect to see Tower there. Please update us later.

zeldajones91

Also, just to add, the star gives me the feeling the outcome will be what you desire in your innermost self...do you really want that job or not...is the question to ask yourself I think. Ha, that sounded a bit like yoda :surprise:

This is how I felt about it too. :)