Are there any crystals or herbs that can help

CHOCHIES3

Hello, my name is Maria and I wanted to know if there are any crystals or herbs that can help my husband heal? My husband is 48 years old his name is Luis and he has end stage liver disease. His doctors did not expect him to make it but he beat the odds. We meditate alot but latley he has been getting sick and I need something to help him fight this disease. Anything that can help me help him would be greatly appreciated. This disease is like riding a roller coster the ony differance is we cant get off.

wizzle

Dear Maria,

My prayers go out to you and your husband.

All of the green stones are good for healing, malachite, flourite, zoisite, amazonite and emerald. My personal favorite from this group is amazonite because I like the white mixed into the green.

Since your huspand's problem has to do with the liver and hence fluids, I'd say the blue stones would help as well, particularly lapis lazuli.

This is a nice website that explains crystal healing

http://www.neatstuff.net/avalon/texts/know-how.html#study

and you might want to try that. According to this site, liver problems are associated with the 3rd chakra. Stones for that chakra would be yellow and tiger's eye is a particularly effective yellow stone. Also citrine, which is a good general healer.

And whatever colored stones you decide on, add some pieces of clear crystal as well. You can both hold the stones during your meditations, btw.

CHOCHIES3

Thank you for the fast reply. It has been a hard year. I started with posative affermations and ended up giving in to his illness. It seems that when you are around someone that is very sick you give all of yourself and get lost in the process. I have felt so drained that there are times I can feel what is going on with my husband, I could feel the pain he is feeling. I stopped shielding myself and I need to start focusing on myself once again. Thanks again. Happy Holidays.

crazy raven

Carnelian

Hello Maria,

Love flows to you and your hubby. Carnelian is a very warm and soothing stone. It filters out toxins, especially for the blood purifying organs, the liver, gall bladder, bloodstream, pancreas as well as the reproductive organs, ovaries and the uterus.

In color therapy, orange stimulates the action of the etheric body. It removes congestion and increases the flow of prana.

A great visualization is seeing your husband in a horizontal orange rectangle. Imagine him breathing in the orange prana into his lungs and as he breathes out see it vitalizing all the organs of his body. See him relax and surrender to its flow.

Blessings
Crazy Raven

CHOCHIES3

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Thank You ALL for posting so quickly and for the information. Is there anywhere online that I could buy thies items? Thanks

HudsonGray

Milk Thistle (not Silymarin, that's only a portion of it). There's no side effects with other medication and the only potential problem would be possibly constipation, though that doesn't happen often. It's also used holistically for dogs and cats too. A person dose is 600-1,200mg a day, caplet form. The generic is fine, you don't need a brand name. The health food stores should have it, and often the grocery stores do too.

Steve's on it, he had chemical exposure that did major damage to his liver (he's gone through two biopsies), and we got him on this right away soon as we found out. It's helped immensly. It's also the first thing tried in Europe when any sort of liver problem is looked at. It can't hurt.

Visualization is being recommended for all cancers now, so there's something to that as well.

I wish you well with this.

CHOCHIES3

l

Hello, my husband has been taking Milk Thistle since he got out of the hospitol a year and a half ago. I believe that has helped him along with visualazation. The doctors is amazed at how he has improved.Thanks

wizzle

On line sources for stones

I've purchased stones from the following websites and have been very happy with what I got. The stones were as described and shipment was fast. I prefer the 45mm heart shaped stones because they are very comfortable and pleasant to hold but can also be placed on the chakras. I love spheres but they roll off.

http://www.phoenixorion.com/
http://rainbowcrystal.com/
http://www.mysticgemcreations.com/

It is nice to have one stone to hold and another to put on a chakra, so consider purchasing two of each. Also, I've found wonderful and effective pebbles in bags of stones meant to be used in pots. I got a nice bag of pebbles from a shop that sold garden supplies, so keep your eyes open for possibilities. One inexpensive bag yielded about 8 worthy stones in yellow, deep red, white, black, orange and a mix of colors. My VERY favorite and most powerful stone (which I call my tiger) came to me this way. Also, stones you find yourself while walking or whatever can be excellent. So don't think you need to have something from a fancy shop or website to be effective. Quite the opposite. I think the stones we find are the ones that are best for us.