Angels and Nature~ correlation?

YDM42

I have had some very wonderful eye opening experiences in nature. I have even noticed that many of the Angel based cards have nature cards included.
My question is; do you believe there is a direct correlation between Angelic manifestations and nature?

For instance, can a hawk flying into your life be representing the presence of Specific Arch Angel?

So let me stop beating around the bush. I prayed for healing. The next day, I was sitting I the window of my office and notice what I thought was a leaf. It was moving and then I realized it was a slug/ snail. The more I looked I saw more and more snails/ slugs. I have sat in this window for years and I can recall only one time ever seeing a snail/slug on the concrete wall late one night, (after praying). Now the ground in front of my window is covered in them. It has been several days, and each day the snails are there. It makes me aware that healing is a slow process. This morning there are white spots on the ground as well; it looks like feathers, but more like thick spider webs. My first thought when seeing them was that they where symbolic of scabs forming on a sore.

Anyway…what do you think. The other most startling encounter that I have had is sitting at table outside telling my co- workers that my father was doing remarkably fine. I had just returned to work from being called home to his sick bed. One of the co-workers cautioned me not to get to comfortable because this is what usually happens, the sick person is so happy to see all the kinfolk, he or she cheers up and pulls enough energy to enjoy the company. No sooner had the co-worker said this to me, another pointed out a Giant owl sitting on the limb of the oak tree. We had sit in that courtyard for years and never had we seen an Owl! It was gigantic and it sat there, it did not move the entire 30 min we where out there for lunch. I was amazed with it, and didn’t talk the rest of the time. Much much later I realized that the owl meant something, and my father passed shortly after. Since then I began to pay attention to animals and study animal wisdom.
Again, my question is, do you think there is direct correlation between Angels and the manifestation of animals in your life? Are Angels and Animals one in the same? (maybe in spirit?)

Isaacrpgr

As I live in Ireland,Animals of Nature I see very often and feel very attracted or even connected with them,However you say "Angel" If you think angel as of Saints and such maybe,I would more perhaps use the term faeries which are usually of nature. However i do feel that the animals were symbolic messages.

memries

First of all, note there is a snail in the Nine of Pentacles Card- RRWaite. Always a mystery to me but think it means, while things move slowly, they do move and you do not always notice that they are. The lady in the card is oblivious to the snail but it is crossing her path !

Animal-Wise..The Spirit Language and Signs of Nature by Ted Andrews. His first book in the series is Animal-Speak. Both books complete his ideas about animals and mammals, birds, insects and whatever a snail is ! (A Gastropod)

SNAIL: Keynote.. protecting vulnerable emotions and spirit

"Snail's appearance often reflects a need to be more protective in some environments. Keep your guard up and your shell about you, etc.>
When snails appear in our life as messengers and totems, they should stimulate us to look at the walls and shells we have built around us."
There are almost two pages.. so I would recommend reading it in the book store or buying it. They are wonderful books.

OWL: The Mystery of Magic, Omens, Silent Wisdom, and Visions in the night.
Cycle of Power: Nocturnal.. year-around.

There are six pages about owl and various types and meanings. This appears in the book Animal-Speak the first in the two volume series.

I might add that my Mother when her Sister died when to the cemetery the day after the funeral. She has asked for a sign and a huge owl flew over sat in a tree and watched them. My Mother took this as a sign from her deceased sister.
So yes, it has been my experience that forms in nature lead us and show us if we pay attention. I once kept seeing fox.. two or three or four times.
They are not very prevalent here as I live in a city. Fox was telling me to take my time, size up the situation and when opportunity arose, grab it.
Also to observe and listen more. I have never seen one since that period of my life.
It is my opinion that somehow or other the form of nature appears to us that we need at any given moment. Whether this is angels or some other manifestation of power I don't know but all I do know is that it is real.

YDM42

I have never seen an owl before or since the death of my father. That one was a great horned out:
The Great Horned Owl is the Messenger that Portends new cycles (life death transformation) and the vehicle through which man will receive their messages is most often via the gift of Clairaudience
I'm subject to believe there is something to it. Large black slug appeared after a prayer to Angels and I quickly found out that slug medicine:
Slug is not very connected to the physical world. Slug may lose part of hir body during mating; this is for the continuation of the species and is not mourned (it does in fact help slugs in the long run). Slug sheds hirself of all material things. Sie eats on the move. Sie shelters wherever there may be shelter.

Slug's medicine also includes incredible strength. Particularly hidden strength. It may not seem like it, looking at that little squishy critter with no bones and only a rudimentary shell inside. But Slug is almost pure muscle. Sie moves by tiny ripples of those muscles. The foot muscles are the most evidence of this... you can see them moving watching a slug on a piece of glass, from underneath.

Slug also has the Wisdom of self-protection and hiding. Slug can pull hirself almost entirely under hir mantle, protecting most of hir vital organs. Sie protects hirself from predators in this way. Sie also protects hirself from the harsh sun and dryness by hiding under a stone or piece of wood or in a crack, emerging in the gentle night.

The recent slugs are different than the lone black slug they are gray and plentiful- so it reminds me of a clean up process vs the slug we see in the 9 of pents.

These things tend to happen after praying to Angels or God, so i've never associated them with fairies. After praying to archangel raphael, the recent slugs apperared and once to archangel Micheal a hawk came and sat in my back yard on a stone most of the day, barely moving.

This is why I asked if anyone believes that Angels can present themselves in animal forms, since they are messengers and some birds are also messengers (as well as animals). I have not found a book that yet connects animals and Angels, so I'm wondering?

YDM42

Thank you Memries, for all the wonderful information. I often pull the Nine of Pents in my reading and I think the RRWaite snail symbolises self sufficency.

I have a book by Ted Andrews, he seldom mixes anything else with his books except his working with animals.
I have not read from him in reference to the spiritual nature of animals and how the connect with other aspects of spirituality. I dont believe they can be seperate and apart from the whole. By that I mean I dont believe it can only be man, God and nature if other spiritual forms exist. Know what I mean?

memries said:
First of all, note there is a snail in the Nine of Pentacles Card- RRWaite. Always a mystery to me but think it means, while things move slowly, they do move and you do not always notice that they are. The lady in the card is oblivious to the snail but it is crossing her path !

SNAIL: Keynote.. protecting vulnerable emotions and spirit

"Snail's appearance often reflects a need to be more protective in some environments. Keep your guard up and your shell about you, etc.>
When snails appear in our life as messengers and totems, they should stimulate us to look at the walls and shells we have built around us."

celticnoodle

yes, i do believe angels are giving you a sign through the slugs, YDM42, and the owl. I believe they can give us all signs when we most need them through nature. I have had similar experiences as have friends of mine. how else can one explain such odd occurances with nature? Some people see angels directly, (lucky them), most of us see them in nature- as a fox in the city, owls who sit by and watch us, and other signs. Luckily, all of you who have had these experiences, realize the great signs you were given. Some of us go through life missing these signs, which is sad.

Gayla

I believe it is so...

I strongly believe there is a connection between angels, the spritual realm and nature. And the more we develop our spiritual and intuitive abilities, the higher our perception is of these events.

I had a similar thing happen to me. When my father in law passed away and we were in the funeral precession going to the burial, I noticed a dog on the side of the road. He was brown, looked kind of homeless, and was watching the cars as we passed by. Something about him seemed so strange. We travelled on to the cemetery, which was miles outside the city and from where I say the dog. Strangly enought, I saw the same dog again standing on the outskirts of the cemetery and he followed the men as they carried the coffin up the road to the grave.

My father in law was kind of like a ol' dog...just hangin' around always. Really loveable and good hearted.

I have also hear that butterflies are spirits of lost loved ones coming around to say hello when you see them flying close to you...

YDM42

Now, I have had solid white butterfly come in my car window while driving and pearched itself on the floor by foot. I just rode on home. A day or two later a similar all white butterfly approached me as I was getting in my car to go to the store. My daugther and I laughed.

Also a possum that always appears when I'm being decieved. Once my son was "acting sick" and thought to myself, too bad it's day time or I'm sure i would see a possum. Less than an 20 mins later, a animal control guy knocks on my door to pick up a stray dog, and as I'm standing near the truck talkingwith him, the first thing he takes out of his truck is this very stressed possum!
He sits the possum on the ground as he tries to find a cage for the stray, then it finally dawned on me that I had just thought to my self, "I bet i would see a possum!" Boy did things connect for me.
I dont know how all this stuff really works. I'm in awe of it, not sure if it's intention or angels or what? What does it mean when the Universe seems to respond to your prayers, thoughts and request. Up until now I would have thought I was imagining things, but it has happend way to frequently and unexpectedly for me to say that now. Is is a calling or an awareness?

memries

Thanks for your reply YD... it could be a bit of both, a calling and the fact that you are aware now of a connection you have. I thought what you wrote about the slug was very interesting. I rarely see them I guess because I don't garden.
My interests in animals led me to an excellent book by Jamie Sams which is included in the Sacred Path Cards. They were given to me as a gift a few years ago when I had no interest in cards. I still do not understand the cards but the book is very good I thought and in it of course she explains the animal cards. Somehow or other I just could not read with them but the children adore playing charades with them and becoming the animals they choose !

Before my sister's death I found two grey feathers on the keyboard of my computer. Two days later she passed on. So that shook me for quite a while. I am convinced you are given Grace in order to be strong and know you are not alone.

celticnoodle

YDM42, that was a great story about the possum. your poor son was probably mad about the possum! ha!

i, too, have heard that butterfly's are your deceased loved ones, and so are dragonflies, so I hear. Also, when you do see them, you are being blessed--so I'm told. : )

cn