ATC AT ***Majors Only*** Deck Project

Tk2dsky

Mine is finished as well with 22 copies made. I ordered some Krylon acrylic spray and want to see how the coating looks and feels. If it is smooth I'll do all my cards, otherwise I am very close to having them sent out.
Ericka

Sheri

I can take the World if no one else has. My design for the Hanging Man is nearly done, just waiting for the cardstock to come in. :D

valeria :D

DraagonStorm

valeria

You have the World

danubhe

Well were past the deadline..... so I'd say that If people want, they can take on another card~

BB
DraagonStorm

OnePotato

valeria said:
I can take the World if no one else has. My design for the Hanging Man is nearly done, just waiting for the cardstock to come in. :D

Hello valeria.

I, for one, am still hoping we can get 22 individual people to contribute designs before we resort to doing multiple entries. I believe this would make the ideal collaboration.

Obviously, signups have slowed down, but I believe there's still hope.

Perhaps Draagonstorm can keep an offline list of volunteers for second entries, that may be called upon if it becomes necessary? (I believe someone else also offered a second card a while back.)

Anyway, I guess I'm slow. I'm still working away on my design.

ooops! Never mind....
I see that you got your assignment while I was typing this!

HudsonGray

Has anyone taken the Strength card? I have an idea for that one and could jump in on it.

DraagonStorm

HudsonGray

You got Strength!

BB
DraagonStorm

blackroseivy

I'd love to take The Lovers & The Empress if it's not decided that we all want individual cards by individual collaborators.

DraagonStorm

danubhe

For now, let's say one more card, and see how we do with getting the other cards assigned to different people.

BB
DraagonStorm

blackroseivy

Okies, Lovers then! :D

DraagonStorm

danubhe

You got the Lovers

BB
DraagonStorm