Have anyone heard of this Tarot pack?

MizGrace

No, but have now. there are images of it in www so im seeing. looks a cross between my normal deck and decks with just sticks swords coins in them. looks like the majors are detailed but the rest of the cards arent. might be difficult if you dont know the meanings of all the cards. I would struggle with this set as im a very visual person I want to have images I can look deep into.
its a pretty set and would be enjoyable for many. nice find :)

gregory

Where did you find images ? I had heard of it and emailed the publisher a while ago to ask about the deck. They had no idea what deck it was or who designed it... The author's other books are all about cat care...

Can you link some - how sure are you they are from this pack ?

Luna's Crone

i couldn't find any images either. curious about them now. lol

MizGrace

yes same link etsy as I found good post

gregory

I wish etsy would stick to handmade stuff as it was intended to. It's getting just like ebay.

Actually though - those cards look rather familiar. Especially the backs...

Luna's Crone

i agree about etsy, sometimes, like now, i just don't feel like making stuff, or stuff i have ready to go to put it up.

but i do like the deck. I am really quite fond of the min arc being nicely done pips

JylliM

I've seen this deck in the flesh. The cards are huge. I'm really not a snob (I don't think?) but this deck reeks of 'cheap and nasty' to me. Oh dear, that sounds so damning! Others might like it but the size of the cards turn me off immediately.

gregory

I've seen this deck in the flesh. The cards are huge. I'm really not a snob (I don't think?) but this deck reeks of 'cheap and nasty' to me. Oh dear, that sounds so damning! Others might like it but the size of the cards turn me off immediately.
OK that's weird. I just bought a used copy - and the cards are quite small - smaller than average decks. About 7 x 10 cm.

And cheap and nasty it isn't. It is cheap (well, the BD price is - I bought mine used in France, so it was VERY cheap indeed) - but it isn't nasty. I actually rather like it.