Idea for a spread

mercenary30

I was trying to come up with something different and this is what I came up with. I have not seen anything like this, but if there is something similar let me know.

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.....

Body Spread
-----1-----
4-----2---5
-----3-----
---6---7---

Self Searching.
Spread to be used to help in the validation of a decision or action to be taken.

Pos 1 – Your Head -- Logical take. What you are thinking. Conscious knowledge.
Pos 2 – Your Heart -- Emotional take. What you are feeling.
Pos 3 – Your Gut -- Instinctual take. What is your/the initial reaction.
Pos 4 – Your Lead Hand -- First action. What you think the answer or action should be.
Pos 5 – Your Off Hand -- Second action. Other Possibilities. What else could be, or could be done.
Pos 6 – Your Driving Force -- Main motivation. Key point or issue. What is the focus or goal.
Pos 7 – Your Supporting Force -- Supporting factor. What evidence supports decision or course of action.

skytwig

Interesting...... kinda like a pentagram reading..... i'll give it a try. :)

bec

I like it, can I please list it in Anjas Tarot under "mandala" and "choices and decisions" ?

mercenary30

Sure bec

Just make sure to point something back here to AT so people know where the idea came from and that there are many more great ideas here!!!

Aura Wolf

Great spread, I'll have to try it sometime.

Lethe

This is a good looking spread, can I ask a stupid question though, would the position of the hands swop depending on whether the person having the reading was left or right handed?

mercenary30

I thought about that which is why I used the terms lead hand and driving force instead of Right hand/Right leg. So if you are a lefty just depict the form as looking away from you instead of looking towards you, (your left versus the spreads left), and move Position 2 a little to the left.

Lethe said:
This is a good looking spread, can I ask a stupid question though, would the position of the hands swop depending on whether the person having the reading was left or right handed?

Lethe

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure if it was important but thought I better check!