World Tarot Day / World Towel Day 2010; 42 card spread

Tarot Orat

May 25th? That's Tuesday! Which deck to use, which deck to use...

I'll probably change my mind at least three times a day in the next three days. I like Wendy's idea of taking a day off, I wonder if I can get away with it. Or else just take my towel and my cards to work, lay it out on the conference table during lunch hour, and see if they send me home })

cardlady22

Has anyone done theirs yet? I have a few more hours . . .
eep, actually . . . technically, 1 hour. Not going to happen until a night's sleep though.

Sinduction

I will commence in about 12 hours. Using my Darth Vader beach towel again. Thinking of using the Transparent so I have one image per row to distinguish! :D

Sar

I am going to try this one.

taylorkiteling

This is an absolutely brilliant thread. Much larger than what I usually use, but I will definitely use it on the 25th May! :) With my Star Trek Borg towel! (My mom made it. It's my favorite.)

Printed this out, it's going in my Tarot binder :D

nisaba

<warm smile> You;re wonderful. It was a riot, especially since I first used it with Nigel Jackson's Rumi deck, one I find works best for single-card pulls. I suppose using a single-pull deck for a 42-card spread is the ultimate outrage, and thus probably appropriate.

What deck to use this year ...

Carla

I am going to do this with my husbands Pingu towel and I love the idea of using the Morgan's Tarot so I am going to give that a go. May throw in the towel (groan) and revert to a different deck if I chicken out.

Shade

Love Love this spread - and I have a Wicked the Musical towel that would make for a lovely cloth.

Carla

I can't believe I forgot to actually do this last year. Hm...where's that Pingu towel?