View Single Post
Citizen

JackofWands 
Citizen

Interesting thoughts! These days, I'm working pretty much with the Gra Tree--a symmetrical (oh, God, I nearly misspelled that word and it looked disastrous) structure that doesn't show the "fall" of Daath to Malkuth or the presence of the Abyss. I have the twelve zodiacal cards assigned to the twelve diagonal paths, the planetary cards on the vertical paths, and the elementary cards on the horizontal paths. There are still some problems (the High priestess falls on the path between Chokmah and Chesed, which is perhaps less than perfect), but because I can see an underlying structure to all of it, I have an easier time working with it when I do run up against a wall.

I still use the Kircher Tree whenever I'm making public reference to "Tarot's Kabbalistic correspondences", though. The Gra Tree is just for my own personal use. In that sense, I still have two trees: one public and one private. (Luria, on the other hand, has sort of fallen by the wayside. The structure of his Tree is interesting enough, but I haven't been able to get much out of it.)
Top   #27