"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

Scion

Hey Liber T-ers, (as well as anybody interested in the GD use of the Decans)

At the terrific suggestion of several people using my Decans guide with the Liber T deck, I'm opening a sort of sign up and discussion/study thread for people interested in receiving the ongoing updates and tweaks. The volume of people using my little guide has gotten so large (Which is great!) that I'm having a hard time sending it out piecemeal.

If you're interested in receiving each "official" update, make sure I have your email address, either by PM or by email. Put your name on this list and I'll keep sending it to you until you tell me otherwise. The PDF is between 2 and 3 mb so whatever address you provide should be able to accept large attachments.

On top of that, we can use this thread for any questions relating to using this guide with the Liber T, including correction requests and any additional material you think I should research and incorporate. Also, if the format or content of the document is overly confusing this thread will be a great place to leave notes and corrections so that I can incorporate them in later drafts.

Just to be clear, there's no charge for anything. I originally created this document for myself as a sort of Tarot journal focussing on the Decans in the Liber T minors, and then people started asking for it. It's loose in form but growing constantly as I unearth things. I offer the PDF purely in the spirit of enthusiastic scholarship and exploration of this Tarot.

Doing this research has split open the spectrum and structure of Golden Dawn decks for me in a magical way... I'm excited that so many people are finding a way to connect with the Liber T and look forward to discovering more as we toss the ideas around.

Scion

lunakasha

Thanks Scion....PM has been sent! :D

rwcarter

Hey Scion,

I've also PMd you. Thanks!

fyreflye

I've pm'd you for the updates.
But, even better, why don't you create a web site? You could easily become the next Tarot God.

SolSionnach

fyreflye said:
I've pm'd you for the updates.
But, even better, why don't you create a web site? You could easily become the next Tarot God.

I'm with fyreflye!
PM sent.

AngelC

I'm still waiting for my deck but I'm in.
PM sent.

AngelC

ZenMusic

pm for subscription

or.. i can give you a webpage, then keep a current version there , then you could just give the link out.

Emily

I'd also like to receive your updates - Do you still have my email or shall I resend it?

Scion

ZenMusic said:
i can give you a webpage, then keep a current version there , then you could just give the link out.
Hy ZenMusic

Thank you for the website offer. Actually I had thought about it and decided against, because it immediately becomes impossible to keep track of who has a copy of the file... It's writer in me. Hope y'all understand.

EVeryone who's posted so far, I either have your e-address, or I've sent a PM requesting it. :)

S

RussianSoul

Please keep my name on the list.

I've sent my email address to you recently, but can resend if needed.

Thank you so much!