Zolar, deck of the day, fun with Zolar?

chimera68

Hi everyone. I was wondering if there are any Zolar Deck fans here, it being the deck of the day I see....has anyone else besides myself taken 2 of these odd double-sided decks and done a mashup on them, put them together to have a complete 78 card deck, and done a reading?
I have experimented with one of the really old copies, the one in the red white and blue box, (from Zolar Publishing Co.) and a newer deck in the blue-purply modern (USG 80's) box, and tried to sequence them together, which only works if you leave out a lot of cards. Weirdly, the old deck doesn't have the same cards image's printed/sequenced front to back as the newer one does, so it was tricky to assemble 78 cards properly. I haven't got much use for the astrological cards in this experiment so I left those out.
So, makes for an interesting reading anyway, and I have to shuffle them face-up and deal off the bottom, to read. Yes it is a lot of trouble to go to, agreed.

nisaba

I don't know this deck at all ...

<slightly disappointed> At first glance I thought it might have been a deck based on the novels and philosophy of Emile Zola, and I was filled with excitement ...

nisaba

(Yes, I'm a Nerd's Nerd.)

chimera68

I don't know this deck at all ...

<slightly disappointed> At first glance I thought it might have been a deck based on the novels and philosophy of Emile Zola, and I was filled with excitement ...

Awwww. How funny and cuteness :)
Zolar with an R.
Cards are colored mint green and strawberry pink. Or if you prefer, Maalox green and Pepto pink. Sounds gross but they are attractive in a postmodern kind of way.

nisaba

Do you have a link to any images?