2 of wands reversed

Ethereal

how would one read this in a relationship question? i know the 2 of wands upright is where to put your energies, could rx be not knowing where to put the energies? or a feeling of not being able to put your energies anywhere?

starrystarrynight

In a way, yes. I usually see disillusionment or a loss of faith with this card, as if something expected was, instead, anticlimactic. In a relationship, it could be that things just aren't working out for one of the parties. Where in the upright Two of Wands, there is a choice of paths to take, when reversed, neither path is viable anymore.

Adelante

The reversed two of wands used to show up in my relationship readings a lot when me and my boyfriend were arguing, there is a lot of tension in that card. In the upright position you have two choices or paths which are more or less equal and you just have to pick one.
But when this card is reversed regarding relationship, it usually shows that every person is sticking to their point and saying that their choice is the best one, so nobody makes the compromise. I personally see the two wands as two strong characters standing like power poles and in between them flows electricity. And it doesn't fell good :)

PAMUYA

I see this as no or loss of commitment, no direction, no one to take the lead. "Where do we go from here, if there is any "here" to begin with?"