Interview with a Fey- Queen of Swords

lunalafey

I did some questions and answers last night....finally :D
I like this particular queen of swords- wish she would come up in more of my readings so I can get to know her better. But until then, I can do the interviews.

My interview questions are:

WHY do you have a sword embossed into your forehead?
WHEN did this happen?
HOW has this effected you?
WHO has done you wrong?
WHAT actions did you take towards them?
WHERE have your travels taken you?

I will post my answers later-

elvenstar

WHY do you have a sword embossed into your forehead? - So that everyone can see it, I'm fed up keeping everything inside.

WHEN did this happen? - It's always been there, only you couldn't see it before.

HOW has this effected you? - Sometimes it hurts, but it helps me see better too. People get scared of me, or think I'm going to cut them with it. Sometimes I wish it wasn't there, the effect it has on others makes me feel so lonely.

WHO has done you wrong? - Some people think I'm so cold and cruel and treat me so themselves.

WHAT actions did you take towards them? - I stare them down, I always do. Ha. If they're really nasty I also tell them what I think of them, that's when they run away crying.

WHERE have your travels taken you? - I've travelled though the tundras and the empty snow, heard the howling of wolfs and seen the northern lights. I enjoyed the feeling of winds in my hair and their song in my ears. I passed cities big and small, but did not enter, people are the same everywhere and they'd hurt me too.

lunalafey

The sword signifies my standing among the Fey. It shows the experiences I have endured to get to where I am. It is like a badge of honor, courage & knowledge that lets everyone know that I am aware of life's pains even if I am part of the privileged. I have faced life hardships and had to see my own way through them.

WHEN did this happen?
I was given the sword during my time of 'engagement'. This is the time when I had to face trying situations that tested mental endurance and quick thinking. The gem in the sword come when we are faced with the ultimate loss, the loss of a child.

Once I was branded with the sword, others have treated me differently.I'm treated with a sense of honor and come to me for answers. They see that I have already survived life's hardest situations and want to know what advice I might have for them.

WHO has done you wrong?
Only one has done me wrong, they betrayed me. They represented themselves as someone they where not. They pretended to be my friend and attempted to manipulate me in a way they would benefit from.

I cut them out of my life. I knew better, I saw them truly when they made their move to use me. I knew exactly what was going on and I dealt with it right there on the spot. They know that I saw what it was they had attempted.

I have traveled across many barren lands and have spent many days alone, wandering the land. The villages and cities I have been to have all been in a state of turmoil. As a requirement in my time of engagement, It was my duty to live in these places and to find a resolution to the problem and see the solution through. When my time of engagement was over, my travels ended in an icy yet lively land. Where those who live here have used the land and climate to their advantage. They have adapted to the environment.

geministar

Its like a tattoo. Its a way of showing who I am.

WHEN did this happen?

It has always been there except gotten darker and darker over time.

Well, hasnt affected me too much, it reminds me and other people of certain aspects of myself. It can make me sad though that people may think the wrong way about me when there are many aspects of who I am

WHO has done you wrong?

There are a number of people who have done wrong by me but sometimes I blame myself for it. I dont know why, probably fear and that makes me sad.

Cut them out of my life, if not completely, then definitely cut them out to a degree

I have travelled to many places, mainly cities large and small. I learn about myself alot and try to grow though I always come up with the same answers everywhere I go

Lady Mary

I'd love to see that image. Could anyone please provide a scan or a link?
Thanks,
LM

ana luisa

Lady Mary, here´s a very good site:

http://www.69.34.198.122/Packs/ (just click on fey and you can see all the cards).

Can I join this discussion?

WHY do you have a sword on your forehead? It was branded on me because I was the daughter of a Dissenter..

When? At birth.

How has this affected you? At first, I didn´t mind much. Everyone in the community had it. But then, my eyes started "seeing" things and got red. I was banned from the group and realized that outside that community, people didn´t have this sword on their foreheads. I realized I was not "like them".

Who has done you wrong? Not who but what. Blind faith. Extreme believers, fanatics and the followers also had it in them but didn´t suffer nor realize it.

What actions have you taken against IT? IT has always been around. It lurks in every corner. Whenever I feel it´s approaching me, I touch my forehead and the brand hurts. It´s a good wake up call. I learned to be fond of my "scar".

Where have your travels taken you? In the beginning, I traveled to hundreds of places, trying to find myself somewhere. Now, the trip is within me. And it´s going to take a much longer time.

Lady Mary

Because I don't want people come to close.

WHEN did this happen?
I made it myself one day - a long time ago - when I was desparate and disappointed.

I'm alone - ALWAYS - even and especially when surrounded by people.

WHO has done you wrong?
Ask me who has not done me wrong. Everyone has done me wrong. I did myself wrong too.

If they stay away I don't deal with them at all - if they come too close I use my sword.

Everywhere, only to see that there's no place where I can stay.

cosmic_bubble

i'd like to join in :)

~ It's my symbol, my sign - my reminder that I will listen to my mind, and nothing or anybody else. It reminds me that I have the power within me to resolve my own problems. I am self-reliant.

WHEN did this happen?
~ I placed it there so that I would never again let myself wander into the realms of heart-led places. Bitter experience taught me to leave well alone the paths of sunshine and warmth.

~ I keep my own counsel.

WHO has done you wrong?
~ Most of all me, for letting myself be wronged.

~ Distance. Any actions that I've taken have been directed towards me, and setting myself on the right path.

~ Everywhere. Nowhere.