page of cups reversed

mahjong

I'm wondering what action the page of cups reversed would take on hearing the news from their Doctor about some test results.
I've done an extensive google search ,read through all my tarot books and intuitively nothing is happening.I'm presuming the test results will not be good news but turning to drugs and alcohol which was one of the interpretations I read doesn't sit well with me.
My take would be that the page of cups reversed would be very upset by the news and need some time alone to digest the information;probably not telling anyone until he had got his feelings sorted out.

queenxofxwands

It could very well mean the results are negative, which can be a good thing, depending on what the tests were for i guess, or else it could indicate that you won't like the results, or even that there may be a delay in getting results

pasara

mahjong said:
My take would be that the page of cups reversed would be very upset by the news and need some time alone to digest the information;probably not telling anyone until he had got his feelings sorted out.
My thoughts are along this line. The Page may sulk, feel sorry for himself, or overreact thinking it is worse than it really is, but the main idea is that he would react over-emotionally.