Love Spreads

coldsuns

Anyone has a spread of- "What kind of persons she/he love","Who she/he loves now", "Who she/he once loved" or any spreads regarding love about others not oneself?

NeXoRiouS

hmmm...though i know of none, but i'm replying to this post not because i know of any but it is rare to find a singaporean out in the vast world and even still, a practioner of tarot cards.
it is my most pleasure to know about you as it is really rare to find any. hope u will reply me.

coldsuns

Nice to meet you. I just Private Message(PM) you. Check my message. Do you know how to use it? =X You seems to be didnt know about Private Messsage. Anyway hope to see more Singaporens here.

Is there any Love Spreads? I waited for so long..didnt saw any.

NeXoRiouS

xxx4xxx
x3x1x2x

This spread is for love, in all its forms.

Shuffle the deck and lay out the cards per the diagram above.

Card 1: This card represents your love of yourself, self-love and self-image, representing strengths and weaknesses, or issues to get through.

Card 2: This card represents your love for others, your family, friends, lovers. Can represent a specific person and how you react to him or her, or how you see others, or a relationship.

Card 3: This card represents another factor or person, something not accounted for, because these situations are never simple! Can be a love triangle, or a difficult choice.

Card 4: This card represents strange Fate, or larger currents and directions, situations out of your control. Also represents the love the Universe holds for you, and your trust (or lack of faith) in that.

Cards 1, 2 and 4 are forms of love you will always have and that are not dependent on others: your love for yourself, your love for others, and the love the Universe has for you.

<---i have found this from, http://home.mindspring.com/~ariadne1/loversspread.html
hope it helps.

Queenofcups86

thanx for posting the spread

i just want to say thanx for posting the spread, i dont it and it was great. ive been looking for some new spreads to do cause the only two i know was getting kind of old and non usefully anymore. -D.

EnglishRose

Thanks for sharing this spread. I've just copied it down and am going to try it out later.

BeyondtheVeil

NeXoRiouS said:
xxx4xxx
x3x1x2x

This spread is for love, in all its forms.

Shuffle the deck and lay out the cards per the diagram above.

Card 1: This card represents your love of yourself, self-love and self-image, representing strengths and weaknesses, or issues to get through.

Card 2: This card represents your love for others, your family, friends, lovers. Can represent a specific person and how you react to him or her, or how you see others, or a relationship.

Card 3: This card represents another factor or person, something not accounted for, because these situations are never simple! Can be a love triangle, or a difficult choice.

Card 4: This card represents strange Fate, or larger currents and directions, situations out of your control. Also represents the love the Universe holds for you, and your trust (or lack of faith) in that.

Cards 1, 2 and 4 are forms of love you will always have and that are not dependent on others: your love for yourself, your love for others, and the love the Universe has for you.

<---i have found this from, http://home.mindspring.com/~ariadne1/loversspread.html
hope it helps.

This is very old, but wanted to say that I tried this with amazingly accurate results! That link no longer works, but the spread is AWESOME!

Thanks for posting it!

Nytebugg

great spread that was posted. I did it and it was shockingly accurate.