Year card - Wheel of Fortune

moon_shadow

I am one month away from entering the year of Wheel. It has happened 3 times in the past. Two times, some positive things happened to me, but the last one(1999) I just can't remember anything about that year. :/

I've gone through a Strength year(separating from my husband-now"ex"), then a Hermit year (trying to sort things out in my life.. and what not), now I am getting close to the year of Wheel, I am wondering what now?! What's coming my way!?
This is scary, because the wheel is about some change.. a turning point.. no?

Could you share your experience while in a year of the Wheel?

Thank you in advance :)
moon_shadow

**Moderators, I think I posted this in a wrong place. Please move the thread if it is :) Thank you. **

balenciaga

I am in a Fool year, so I know how you feel!:) I don't remember a wheel year, but I would bet that you are going to be experiencing lots of good luck and some pleasant surprises this year.:)

willowfox

I second the above, after all the trials and tribulations that you have gone through, you can expect some luck to come your way for a change, I think that you will have the power to change your own future if you are prepared to take the risk and go for it. The future is literally in your hands now, so perhaps you should try doing the lottery this year.

Whitestar

Well, I'm in a Wheel year, since August.

Honestly, so far it's felt more like a Strength plus Death year combined. With a little Hanged Man thrown in, too!

But it's only half over, maybe the good fortune part is coming up! Doesn't Mary Greer say the first half of the year is usually more internal, then the second half of the year is more external, regarding the energies of the year card?

Good luck with your Wheel year :)

Whitestar

Sulis

I'm in a Wheel of Fortune year now and I'm hoping that it's going to mean the end of some negative cycles I seem to have been stuck in for a long time...

moon_shadow

Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts. It's good to know the Wheel year can bring some good luck , which I could use a little bit of at this point. I was thinking about this like.. "the ones I do remember happened when I was a child, so it doesn't count..."..."what more could happen", kind of stuck in expecting something negative, and trying to prepare for a big BANG.
I can relate to what Whitestar said there.. a combination of "strength" and "death" ... Thinking about the wheel year already has a death card tone to it.
I hope the Wheel year ends with a good note for all of us :)

Thanks again for having taken time to reply here.
moon_shadow

star-lover

my birthday is 27-09

i think this is my wheel year too

definitely started last birthday
on a good note
i feel its a now or never year so far
have to make some big decisions
and some risk but go for it

its like the wheel is saying this is your chance take it even if you dont know the outcome

thats what i am going to do

gamble

but not really a gamble

makes sense to just go with the right flow for a change and realise life is not a dress rehearsal

whatever happens im going for me this year

Sea Siren

My wheel year was one of extreme highs (achieving career goals), karma (closure w/a former relationship) and extreme lows (death in the family). I found it to be a very tumultuous year, but the good bits are still reverberating even now. I started a new cycle that year that is still continuing. At any rate, it won't be boring. ;)

Whitestar

star-lover said:
my birthday is 27-09

its like the wheel is saying this is your chance take it even if you dont know the outcome

Star-lover, I like this a lot. Halfway through the year, I do feel the energy of that....kind of like the wheel is here, it's turning, better grab onto it now!!

And then we have (or at least I do next) the Justice year to balance it all out afterwards!

Whitestar

Oh, I wanted to add, my preceding Hermit year was really quiet....I was excited about the prospect of a Wheel year, all ready for some action. Soon after my birthday I complained to my best friend that I wasn't feeling any Wheel energy, boo hoo...the next week the s**t really hit the fan, so to speak. It's anything but quiet...