The Frankendecken's Progress

strings of life

Le Fanu said:
Changes made.

rhombchick. Can you please send to Alta?

Alta can you PM your address to Rhombchick please?

After that, it's the States! Aurarcana, you're first! :)
Yes, the time is almost here! Stateside Frankie! Frankie goes to New Jersey and New York City (and Hollywood with someone else when he gets to the West Coast of the US).

Alta, I'll PM you my address :).

Le Fanu

rhombchick said:
I thought Solandia was next?
I already have her address and am right to send unless something changed since yesterday?
Sorry, I didn't know Solandia was on the list. I thought you were meeting up with her and were going to take Frankie along?

In that case, it's

Solandia
Alta
then the USA!

rhombchick

Frankie departed here today 24/09/10
I did not express him as it is the weekend and we are out of the express zone anyway but he is registered. :'(

Solandia

Frankendeck received yesterday, 29th September :)

Solandia

Sent onto Alta today, 5th October.

Alta

I suppose that might be a while! I'll let everyone know as soon as it gets here.

Le Fanu

Just putting out feelers...

I wonder if Rasa is still in Canada? She said she was going to be there till November. If so, maybe she could have Frankie after Alta?

Once he has hit the U.S.A it gets more difficult going backwards again...

Rasa

I am still in Canada, until the 8th of November... I think that should make for enough time to receive Frankie, eh?

I don't mind having him now, but I still think it would be nice for him to have a South American stop.

Alta

Well, it depends of course. Frankie isn't to me yet, and even when he gets here I get a week and then we have to allow a few days for CanadaPost to get him to Rasa. I am game, so please send me your address Rasa, but let's not cut this too close.

Alta

Le Fanu

Alta said:
Well, it depends of course. Frankie isn't to me yet, and even when he gets here I get a week and then we have to allow a few days for CanadaPost to get him to Rasa. I am game, so please send me your address Rasa, but let's not cut this too close.

Alta
yes.. I think it may well be cutting it too fine...Total disaster if it arrived after she'd left!