Daily Reading to Learn Tarot

Mystical13

Thanks for the spread, even though you posted this so many years ago - it is still helping recent newbies like me.

I start this today :)

Hemera

Moderator Note -no readings please

Just as a reminder. :)
This is an old thread that has surfaced and you can find some readings earlier in the thread. Readings are no longer allowed in this area. Please post them to Your Readings but read the Posting Rules of Your Readings first.
You can naturally link your reading to the spread you have used.
Thank you.

----------------------------------
I think this is a great spread idea. I often use this one but because I seldom want to separate the Majors/Courts/Minors of my deck I just pull three cards and see what comes up.
If all 3 are courts they are all people I will meet that day. If they are all Majors (which rarely happens) it will be a day of lessons for me. :p Three Minors will just be 3 pieces of advice etc.

lindsayjo

love this idea! testing it out

I love this idea. I've been looking for a good way to integrate a daily practice while better learning the cards for myself.

fotini

After a year that I was drawing the card of the day and saw its meaning during the day, I started daily doing this spread described above.

Three cards and trying to understand their advice and their warnings during the day.
I took a picture of the spread every day using an application diary so I could check the previouses days cards.

I was doing this for more than four months and then I realize that some advice and warnings apllied two or three days later in a very clear way.

Is this happening to someone else too?

Emro23uk

Love this idea. I've been looking for something a bit different for connecting with new decks and incorporating it into a daily spread and this covers both angles. Thank you so much

EmpyreanKnight

This gave me a good idea, Shesawolf. You'll see in a few days, it's going to be grand. Thanks!