Thread: Golden Tarot
View Single Post
Citizen

Jeannette 
Re: Signed copies

Quote:
Originally posted by retrokat
If you live in the US, you can buy signed copies through Jeannette's http://tarotgarden.com site. She'll send me whatever wants signing and I'll give 'em a scribble and return them to her for sending out to you. If we do a bunch at a time, and especially if it's cards rather than boxes, I don't think it will add much to the cost (obviously someone's going to be paying the return postage to Australia, but one card is much cheaper to post than a bulky box).
For what it's worth: we've "officially" posted an end to the discount preorder period for the Golden Tarot on our "Upcoming Releases" page, but in anticipation of high demand for this title, I've ordered a number of extra copies on spec. If there's anyone who wants to be added to our preorder list (preorders are at a 20% discount off of retail), simply write to me at jkr@tarotgarden.com, and let me know you heard about the extended preorder offer through Aecletic.

[NOTE: please don't PM me with preorders, since part of my tracking system includes filing your original preorder request in a special folder of my regular email system.]

Be sure to let me know if you want a signed copy, and if so, what exactly you want signed (box, title card, 10 of Cups, etc.).

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden
Top   #172