Fairy Tale Spread #2: Big Bad Wolf

ArwenNightstar

At some point we all think there is a Big Bad Wolf in our lives. But is BBW a figment of our imaginations or a true threat to our lives? This spread is designed to give guidance.

1~~~~2
~~~~~~~3
~~~~~~~~~4
~~~~~~~5
7~~~~~6

1. Who is the BBW in my life (remember that sometimes it can be yourself against yourself)
2. What is the intensity of this threat? (Here is where you will see if the threat is real or paranoia)
3. What type of threat is the BBW to me? (Emotional? Physical? Spiritual? Mental?)
4. Why is the BBW a threat to me?
5. How can I minimize this threat to me?
6. Who can aid me against the BBW?
7. What is the next task after I have defeated the BBW?

I would love for people to play with this and tweak it. I am working on a series of "Fairy Tale" spreads that started with the "Mirror, Mirror" spread I posted a few days ago.

Stacie Doll

I have to try it! :)

Suriel

Hi ArwenNightstar :D

Wow, I really like your Fairy Tale series of spreads..!
Keep up the good work!:)

P/S : Will this series of spreads be categoried as in one in the Tarot spreads index? .....I think people will like them in a whole "package"..lol

Love,
Suriel

ArwenNightstar

Suriel said:
Hi ArwenNightstar :D

Wow, I really like your Fairy Tale series of spreads..!
Keep up the good work!:)

P/S : Will this series of spreads be categoried as in one in the Tarot spreads index? .....I think people will like them in a whole "package"..lol

Love,
Suriel

Grin, that will be up to the Cataloger O' Spreads.

Next one in the works is Rapunzel's Tower. :)

ArwenNightstar

Stacie Doll said:
I have to try it! :)

Let me know what you think when you do try it!

ArwenNightstar

2006 Tarot Calendar

WHEE! Rhiannon likes me! ;-) Well ok, she likes this spread enough to potentially include it in the 2006 Tarot Calendar. I am so excited!

maltee

hi ArwenNightstar
the bbw seemd like a wonderful spread reading bec's interpretation helped me see its relevance to my current state. thanks a keep up the good work, shall definitely check your fairy tale series of spreads!
My reading
1.Who is the BBW in my life (remember that sometimes it can be yourself against yourself) K of swords (my attitude)
I have been off on all directions in terms of work, family, friends effectivley getting exhausted with hanlding too many things and committing on too many fronts. All this to not tackle the bigger issue in my life about what i would really want workwise (the tussle between doing a regular job and following my heart becoming a yoga teacher). fancial security vs running into uncharted waters.

2. What is the intensity of this threat? (Here is where you will see if the threat is real or paranoia)Heirophant (was a bit confusing!)
Seems to be a stong influence ( a major arcana card) maybe a refusal on my part to learn from past expeirences

3. What type of threat is the BBW to me? (Emotional? Physical? Spiritual? Mental?) the chariot - a fairly strong threat i will need determination to overcome it

4. Why is the BBW a threat to me? Knight of cups
i am behaving like the knoght gazing into the cup and dreaming, sitting the fence

5. How can I minimize this threat to me? Moon (R)
By letting go of the earlier phase and look to the future, stop hesitating, face up to my fears, the indecisiveness is exhausting.

6. Who can aid me against the BBW? Page of wants (R)
Me by looking at the issue with fresh perspective, be courageous, creative, confident

7. What is the next task after I have defeated the BBW?The World
Sucess in the next phase of my life

the reading was soo positive i have been in such a bind over this issue for the last couple of months.
shanti
maltee

ArwenNightstar

maltee said:
hi ArwenNightstar
the bbw seemd like a wonderful spread reading bec's interpretation helped me see its relevance to my current state. thanks a keep up the good work, shall definitely check your fairy tale series of spreads!

Thank you! Did you post this in the readings area? I would love to go comment! Bec is a great reader!

PlatinumDove

I love your fairytale spreads. I was thinking a few weeks before I had seen you had already done it, of doing something very similar.