Thread: Angelite
View Single Post
Citizen

DownwardSpiral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Padma View Post
I wonder and marvel at all the experiences you are having with it - I LOVE reading your posts - and this thought struck me, what if you were just ready to see your guides and work with them, and the angelite was just incidental? Like, it gave you the doorway, or even excuse if you will, to begin identifying and working with them.

I am wondering that myself about the stones I am working with just now...

Please keep up your awesome and fascinating study and posts!

ETA: DS, I was just reading about Angelite in my crystal handbook, and it says that Angelite is excellent at opening communications, as it is associated with the throat chakra. I wonder if that has anything to do with it messing your cellphones...? After all, they are communication tools lol!
Actually I've been working with my guides and they love to tattle tale on me....214red has done a few readings for me and my guides pipe right in that I don't give them enough time.

This is the first time I've tried to contact the Angels.

As far as the stones your working with......I can say for me...the more I learn about spirit, the soul, etc...all this stuff...I'm sure you've read there's no such thing as coinscidence......anyway the more open I am everything just continues to fit together and the signs/messages come from everywhere.

As far as communication for this stone I hadn't mentioned this....(least I don't think) earlier in the week I got into it with my Supervisor for of all things talking to the person next to me. Then I think it was the next day my friend and I got into it...over something he said.
Also this past week I've been contacted/or ran into people I haven't talked to in awhile.

And I have to say....these posts.....this is all true......nothing has been exaggerated....I've had to take continuous notes all week so much has been going on with this crystal. And if anyone doesn't believe all this....LOL I wouldn't blame you. This has been a crazy week.
Top   #26