Thread: Shamanite
View Single Post
Citizen

Beancrew49 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben Anat View Post
From this page: https://www.facebook.com/CrystalGuid...496637480953:0

I don't doubt that these stones have power, but I personally find it a little sketchy to trademark a stone belonging to the Earth and charge more exorbinant prices for them when they're not that rare. Just my $0.02...
Black Calcite is actually pretty rare. Just because it's composition is made up of some common materials, that does not make the whole common. As far as I know, the only place in the world it's found is in Colorado. As a person who can sense crystal energy, I can say with absolute surety that is holds a unique energy.

Now, there are people in this world who wish to capitalize on the unique rarity of this crystal and through skillful marketing have convinced people to pay a higher price for it than it might otherwise be worth, but that does not diminish the value of the stone. I personally would never buy anything directly from Robert Simmons for this very reason, but that doesn't mean you can't get Black Calcite at a lower price, from people who know and respect the true value of the stone. I got mine from ETSY at a reasonable price. It's more expensive than any other form of Calcite, yes, but if you look at the inventory of Black Calcite you can see that there just isn't that much out there being sold, probably due to the fact that it only comes from one place in the world and is a relatively "new" find to the community (Native Americans in the area have been using it for journeying for quite a long time)

In the end, the true value of Black Calcite is what you determine it to be. If you like to journey to the underworld I find that it's one of the more valuable stones to take with you. Can you put a price on that? What is it? That's all up to you.
Top   #9