View Single Post
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Glass Owl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
Onaorkal!

i hope you take all your postings of your study of mystical cats with you! it is amazing!

tarot, tea and me is the best set up forum for the 21st century
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera View Post
I have not touched my Ceccoli after I found out.. In fact I have not touched any of my decks or books after the "Announcement". I have no idea what to do and where to go from here. No suggestions whatsoever. Copy pasting these threads to some other forum doesn't feel good -but we can't complete them here either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsydian View Post
I would love to see Mystical Cats post (one of my favorites!) at TT&M, if you are so inclined! I'm happy to make a study forum section for anybody who asks for one for any deck. I have no problem if you wish to copy everything over.

I hope you find a place that you feel you can add your stuff to, be it there or elsewhere!
For those of you doing deck studies I too recommend Little Fang/Obsydian's Tarot, Tea, and Me (TTM). It has a great layout and i think you'll find it a good home.

I know that copying and pasting your posts to a new location can be a pain but once it is all done, you can then pick up where you left off.

If you decide to go with TTM and need help with making an index thread for your deck study after re-posting them, just let me know and I will lend a hand.
Top   #5