The Quest Tarot - Ace of Stones

sunflowr

ABUNDANCE :)

a unicorn stands atop a herkimer diamond-shaped stone, bottom part dipped in gold and rainbow.. gold dust falling from the stone and onto the garden below. :)

prk001

The stone is floating in the sky and a deer is standing on top of it. There are two wings surrounding the deer. Do the wings belong to the deer or the stone?
Is the stone floating in the air or Is it a connection between the two different worlds seperated by the rainbow?
The rainbow is creating a great brilliance in the world below, making the mountains shine in golden streaks.

JosephMartin

My First Card

This is the card that started it all.

When author Nancy Matz gave me the challenge to start designing a card; I started with the Ace of Stones.

This card has remained unchanged, except for the name plate, during the entire creation process.

It was here that I established the border which later became very important when adding the other systems into the deck.

Llewellyn had me change the nameplate at the bottom so that there would be the possibility to publish this work into other languages easily.

yours in the cards,
Joseph

sunflowr

it's a beautiful card. One of my favorites! Is that a deer or a unicorn standing atop the stone?

I hope the next edition book has the descriptions of the minor card designs too. It would help alot. But meanwhile I'm glad we have the forum to discuss those cards. :)