View Single Post
Citizen

silverr 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuts
I'm sorry if I'm merely going over what everyone else already knows. The Lenormand is still very new to me.
I don't think anyone "already knows" all there is to discover. Some may have a longer history with the cards than others, but as Gavriela said, the more you learn, the more proficient you become. And too, even when you think you've got a good handle on a card, something new (a Stork? ) can always turn up if you're open to it. Then everything you've already learned before is modified a bit to assimate the additional information.

Like the quote you offered about the stork being the enemy of snakes. That is so cool to learn - for me, at least - because now when I get Storks and Snake together in a spread, I'm going to specifically look for the more positive aspects of Snake rather than the negatives.

So really, it's an ongoing process of learning, assimilating and adapting. The way I read the cards today is different from how I read them yesterday. You're likely to discover that what you initially learn for the cards will also "mutate" along the way with your own fluid interpretations.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7