The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

souljourney

Pangolin... Please be a pest. Speaking of pest's...

Sherry... your animals are up.

Pangolin... you are next, then Sinduction. :D

pangolin

souljourney said:
Pangolin... Please be a pest.

So glad you said that, 'cause I just submitted another comment.

I look forward to seeing my animals. :)

NorthernTigress

Okay folks. I'm getting visual!

After seeking permission from the source (thanks Cirom!), I have added card images to all my blog posts.

Hopefully, they're not too big.

sapienza

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I feel much better. I'm sure things will settle for me after the next couple of months, well I hope so anyway.

Gazel

sapienza said:
I'm really starting to struggle with not being able to find enough time to read everyone else's blogs right now. I feel like I shouldn't even post my own readings if I can't find the time to read others. I'm fairly sure my time will free up in about a month to six weeks, but right now I'm questioning whether it's even fair for me to be involved with the group. Sorry everyone, I'm not feeling much like a team player at the moment. :(

Hello Sapienza, I'm feeling exactly the same. But as others have said, it is your journey, the most important thing is your own insights, and that you blog about them or write about them here at AT. Then to the extent that you have the time and energy and mood for it, comment on other blogs, readings and reflections.

;o)

Sorry if I'm not communicating that clearly, I am quite tired to night.

epvitale

Spirit Guide reading posted.

Enjoy and help!

Gazel

epvitale said:
Spirit Guide reading posted.

Enjoy and help!

I've tried to comment - hope it came through and is helpful.

epvitale

I read all the comments and they make sense.

Gazel -

The funny thing is I'm not a material person. Sure, I have my toys. But beyond that as long as I can pay my bills and keep a roof over me, the puppy and the cats, I'm happy. If you check out my checking account you'll see that my guides have nothing to worry about. LOL :)

Firefrost -

Trying to hard. I almost gave a knee jerk "Yes." But trying to hard where? For the last two years, I've worked hard at not worrying about being perfect. I think I am getting there. So try not so hard at not being perfect, which means try to be perfect, which is how I ended up on my therapist's couch!! LOL

firefrost

So...Instead of working hard at anything, why not just take more of a chilling out attitude and take life as it comes?

Your above answer to me just proves everything I thought about trying too hard...!! ;) :)