10 of cups as feelings

wind

I got this card for how a person with whom we totally broke off all the contact feels about me.

Is this a card of friendship? Or simply connection? Does it show that the person cares? I thought I understood this card but now I see that I don't.

I will be happy if you share your thoughts!

Reverie

When I get this card it usually means that the person feels we are a "Happy family"... kind of a good reunion and now everything is good between us.

wind

I looked into Thirteen's explanations (thank you Thirteen:)) -and this is about family...could it be that this person still feels like I am part of his family, he still didn't give up on me in his heart (although I KNOW that he will never contact me or something like that)?

And this was not a romantic relationship.

Reverie

Well it could mean he has no regrets and feels that your story ended positively, if you came back into his life he would see you as a friend he cares about

wind

Thank you cutiecutie...although it was very ugly between us in the end and when we saw each other later we completely ignored each other.
As how he views the relationship I got tower...make sense:)

willowfox

10 cups could suggest a truce, the stopping of the conflict by going your separate ways, perhaps he feels at peace because you are no longer a part of his life, he is happy not to be in any contact with you.

What you describe about your relationship would certainly fit the 10 cups Rx, disharmony, arguments, clash of interests, hurt feelings etc

wind

Yes, peae was also what I felt...that he is at peace now.