Tarot EROTICA

Maria121

Hello!
I recently obtained a brand new, sealed box of Tarot Erotica by Lori Walls. I found out about this forum when trying to research more on the deck. Unfortunately not much has come up. So I'm asking if anyone has any further information on these beautiful cards (i.e. lori walls, price, who else has a copy, etc.). I love the energy they're producing, and I'm eager to open and use them, but I want to do my due diligence on learning more.

Thanks!
-Maria

Eric in NJ

Lucky you =) Here's one on the UK ebay currently going for £995.00.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tarot-Ero...NIB-manufacture-sealed-LAST-ONE-/152439562080

Then again..... they have the Kama Sutra deck listed for £595.95 and I just bought one for US$12.95..... so I don't know really!

However, this deck does seem to be oop and pretty rare, so if you're looking to flip it I'd list it at $1000 and see. No harm in it.

Eric.

edited for spelling

Maria121

Lucky you =) Here's one on the UK ebay currently going for £995.00

Yeah! I'm watching that one too! I bought it for $125. And the second-hand store I got it from has another, opened, deck for $100, but the previous owner put a hole-punch all the way through the deck. Looks professionally done, but really distracts from the beauty of the cards. Apparently these pictures were painted with acrylics, but I cannot find anything else on Lori Walls, or the company. At least not the original company and what they sold/distributed.

rwcarter

I've used the deck on occasion for the (currently inactive) Reading with Erotic Decks (RED) Exchange. As with all the RED decks, I read the imagery, which hasn't led me astray yet.

Do you have more specific questions? I suck at pricing things, so can't be of any help there.

Rodney

lotusauriel

Yeah! I'm watching that one too! I bought it for $125. And the second-hand store I got it from has another, opened, deck for $100, but the previous owner put a hole-punch all the way through the deck. Looks professionally done, but really distracts from the beauty of the cards. Apparently these pictures were painted with acrylics, but I cannot find anything else on Lori Walls, or the company. At least not the original company and what they sold/distributed.
The hole punched through means it was a demo deck at a shop.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Maria121

The hole punched through means it was a demo deck at a shop.

Boo, that sucks. It really distracts from the cards. Either way, I can still buy those and resell them to anyone who's interested. I suppose these cards are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them as opposed to a set value.

Maria121

Found another for sale!

Tarot Erotica for sale as of March 2017 on The Crystal Fox website for $100. Not a lot of description of the deck condition or it's history, but it seems to be a good price range. I bought mine new and sealed (original wrapping) for $125.
Again, if anyone wishes to share their knowledge or experience of this deck, please post!

SarahPsych

Just received!

Just a quick note to say that I received my deck of Tarot Erotica from the Crystal Fox today. I haven't worked with the deck yet but I can give you a heads up on the quality of the cards. The deck was sealed and well packaged on arrival. The artwork of course is wonderful, but the quality of the cards is average. The card is thin and already showing signs of the 's bending' that others have reported in the deck the first time that it was printed. One card was very creased at the top where it had been inexpertly sealed. That said for the price and even with the $30 charge to send to the UK, I am happy with the purchase. The quality of the cards doesn't detract from the artwork for me, but I understand it might be an issue for others. Hope this info helps!

OyasGirl

Tarot Erotica for sale as of March 2017 on The Crystal Fox website for $100. Not a lot of description of the deck condition or it's history, but it seems to be a good price range. I bought mine new and sealed (original wrapping) for $125.
Again, if anyone wishes to share their knowledge or experience of this deck, please post!

The decks sold by the Crystal Fox are sealed.