Faery movies

a_shikhs

Last night I was watching Peter Pan on star movies and loved it, especially tinkerbell. :D Are there any other good faery movies to watch?? Im just in a good faery mood these days.. :grin:

HudsonGray

The best one I ever saw was "Fairy Tale: A True Story", it was done VERY well and did have fairies in it, but the story was based on real events published in newspapers back around the turn of the century, around the very late 1800's, early 1900's. Whenever Houdini was alive, he has a very small part in it. It's out on DVD and video, definately worth a rental!

I'd recommend The 12th Kingdom, but it's not about faeries so much as about fairy tales. Same for The Brothers Grimm.

gorgeousbutterfly

i love tinkerbelle as well, in fact my personal fairy is very much like tinker belle :)...

unfortunatly there is very few fairy movies out there :(:(. the labrinth has alot of fae folk in them and is a very charming movie, brain froud waS a part of this movie in making the fae.

Heckta

HudsonGray said:
The best one I ever saw was "Fairy Tale: A True Story", it was done VERY well and did have fairies in it, but the story was based on real events published in newspapers back around the turn of the century, around the very late 1800's, early 1900's. Whenever Houdini was alive, he has a very small part in it. It's out on DVD and video, definately worth a rental!

I'd recommend The 12th Kingdom, but it's not about faeries so much as about fairy tales. Same for The Brothers Grimm.

I love that movie! So much so I own it-hehe

Also, a good one is Beings also known as The Fairy King of Ar but, not as good a Fairy Tale: True Story. But, Beings is still magical.