Help! Spread of Change needed

Red Emma

My 25-year-old Granddaughter is shaking the Tower...Big Time!

She decided her life isn't going in the direction she wants it to, but she's not sure what she does want. She asked me to do a spread to see if she gets some indication of what field will best use her talents and gifts so she can spend a challenging work life in contentment.

Thanks much,

RE

Red Emma

Spread about change

Thanks, Bec. I have the Shapeshifter although I've not used it much. I think the art work is the most beautiful of any deck I have.

I'll try it this afternoon. My granddaughter will appreciate it as she asked for it several weeks ago.

Goddess Bless

bec

most welcome :)

you dont need to do the reading with shapie, it's was just me telling where to find it. I have used it with other decks too and I works like a charm.

amyel

Red Emma, a spread I have been using alot for a family situation filled with unknowns is one in the book for the "Shining Tribe" It is called "Leaping Across the Abyss".

It is 8 cards. No pictorial layout is given, so you could lay them out anyway that felt right to you.

Card 1 is Where do I start?

Card 2 is What is hidden?

Card 3 is Who helps me?

Card 4 is What do I fear?

Card 5 is What must I give up?

Card 6 is What must I take with me?

Card 7 is What will I experience?

Card 8 is What will I find?

I don;t kno if this spread would work specifically for the question your grand-daughter has, but I have found it helpful when there are alot of emotions & questions surrounding a situation. Rachel Pollock says of this spread (& I quote): " The following reading was done for a woman who felt herself at an uncertain point in her life. She had accomplished much but felt that the old patterns in relationships, work and spiritual develpment had beocme too wor, too familiar."

She also offers a similar spread she calls a Soul Reading.

1. What is our quest in life?
2. Where do we begin?
3. What do we take?
4. What do we leave behind?
5. What do we find?

Let me know if you use either of these and how they work for you. I'd be interested to find out if other folks get the same kind of deep readings as I do using these spreads with another deck.

mooncat2

:)
Creating a Change Spread

1. Present situation that needs change
2. Foundation - personal reason for the change
3. Physical action
4. Attitude adjustment
5. Foundation - what cannot be changed
6. Situation after the change.

Enjoy :)

Kath

Here's a spread I created a few years ago that may help.

Direction Spread

3..5..4 (tilt cards 3 and 4 so that the cards form an arrow)

Card 1 My strengths/talents (the raw clay with which to work)
Card 2 What steps I can take to use my strengths as a vocation (how to mold
the clay)
Card 3 Spiritual/inner influences
Card 4 Practical/outer influences
Card 5 The path I should take (the finished clay vessel)

EnglishRose

Thank you Mooncat2 for posting the Creating A Change spread. I just tried it and had to come online just to say its a really good spread, every card made sense and i found it direct and to the point.
Many thanks,
Sophie

Indigo80

Soul Reading

Amyel, I did the 5-card soul reading and it was really just right. So precise. It was clear and comprehensive. I loved it.