What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

La Force

What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

I decided I would start this thread, cause in the "Tarot Deck" is the What's the postman bringing? part 8, Thread.

I don't know if you or just me, but it would kinda in a small way annoy me, when people are posting oracle decks, lenormand decks, etc. in a section that is for Tarot, so wouldn't that thread be more for Tarot decks, and what the postman is bringing.

any ways I thought I would start a "Lenormand" what's the postman bringing Thread

La Force
:)

-------------------------------------------------------

[size=+1]Moderator Note[/size]

Just like in the Tarot Decks version of this thread, we would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and list the decks, books or other Lenormand-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades. It's also OK to post when decks are delivered.

Questions or actual discussions about decks, books, etc should be done in a new or existing threads.

Thanks
Glass Owl - Lenormand Moderator

La Force

1st to post what lenormand the postman is bringing?

I am waiting for the postman to bring me the " Mlle Lenormand Blue Owl" deck. should be here soon.

La Force
:)

Midnite

I am waiting for Rootweaver's BYO deck. :)

Chronata

I am awaiting the Enchanted! Yay me!

Some people are awaiting the Haunted...and as of today ... they don't have to wait much longer! (My post office loooooooooves me!)

DownUnderNZer

WAITING FOR: 2 Vintage Blue Owls (Soon), Enchanted (Soon) and Lenormand Cartomancy (2014).

About to order as well: Blue Muse Lenormand. :)

MoonGypsy

Soon to be winging their way to me:

Blue Muse Lenormand

On their way now [or soon]

Enchanted Lenormand and Chronata's Haunted Lenormand

Received on Saturday:
the Samhain Vintage Lenormand by sevenstars

DownUnderNZer

WAITING FOR: 2 Vintage Blue Owls (Soon), Enchanted (Soon) and Lenormand Cartomancy (2014).

About to order as well: Blue Muse Lenormand. :)

Can now add that I have also ordered in addition to the above:

Blue Muse.
Lilac Dondorf.

Bluefeet

I'm awaiting Chronata's Haunted Lenormand and Tags' Lilac Dondorf.

DownUnderNZer

Can now add that I have also ordered in addition to the above:

Blue Muse.
Lilac Dondorf.

Add: Gilded Reverie by Ciro.

Wish I had gotten it last year only wasn't so straight forward at the time...let alone I forgot the timing to get one.

greatdane

Just brought the Samhain Lenormand last week, will be getting a Lilac and Cherry Twilight combo (I have one set, want another) and more VINTAGE GERMANS of course!