The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firefrost

Hi all - I've not been around here much, a bit off kilter this week but I've just posted my weekly reading. :)

epvitale

Thread just posted on first meeting of the Jax Social Tarot Club.

Trainwreck or simply mismanaged? You decide ...

Gary

cSpaceDiva

I hope it's not too late for me to join. I have been eyeballing this, but the year long commitment made me hesitant. That and the fact that I have never had a blog. Well, I set one up and made one post about one card. The link is in my profile and at the bottom of the post. My primary deck for the foreseeable future will be Hanson-Roberts. Cheers!

Promise

Welcome cSpaceDiva!

The more the merrier!

pangolin

Yes, welcome cSpaceDiva!

sapienza

Welcome cSpaceDiva! Although I'm 'officially' using the Celtic Wisdom deck, I'm actually using the Hanson-Roberts for the most part and just comparing to the Celtic Wisdom, but I'm thinking of just switching to the Hanson-Roberts, so it's nice to have someone else using the same deck. The Hanson-Roberts is really a different deck to what I'd usually use so it's quite challenging for me. I'm looking forward to your postings :)

firecatpickles

Welcome, cSpaceDiva!

p.s. Has anyone tried the "View in Google Reader" function yet? Or is it available only in my Chrome browser?

epvitale

Kilted Kat said:
Welcome, cSpaceDiva!

p.s. Has anyone tried the "View in Google Reader" function yet? Or is it available only in my Chrome browser?

Only in Chrome, which is still in development for my Mac. So I will stick with Safari and Firefox.

Oh, and two new posts. General reflections and musings.

SherryZoned

Welcome cspacediva...I have not done a reading for this week. So don't feel like it has to be a for sure thing. Yea it is great to do but we all know we do have real lives and commitments. So join in when you can and do not stress.

mooncat2

Hi & welcome, cSpaceDiva........you'll enjoy blogging once you get going.

Have posted my weekly spread. :)