Pearls of Wisdom - Seven of Cups

jcwirish

emmsma said:
Wonderful way to put it.

I'm really grateful and glad every day to have the opportunity to share and learn Roxi's view of the world.

Me too. It's the direction I've always wanted to go, but struggled with. I'm finding it so uplifting. It just makes me smile. There's so much power in your perception. It can change everything in your life.

Rede Seeker

Serenity amid swirling energy and manifestation

The Lady reminds me of the central figure in the Five of Wands. There is activity all around, yet she remains focused. Even her hair is swirled by the movement around her, but she smiles and maintains her position.

Unlike the Five of Wands, the energy in the Seven of Cups is self-generated. The Lady is making her Dreams come True. Maybe she is testing them in her meditative state, following their thread to ensure it takes her where she truly wants to go.

I agree, the Pearls of Wisdom deck is wonderous. Thank You, Roxi, for bringing it forth.

Hexi

aw shucks folks. Thanks glad to be of service. I had some original paintings out the other day, a possible show in the works. It was interesting to see them after such a long time in storage. Enjoy your insights. I relate well to the 7 of cups, kind of like my mind. lol Cheers Hexi