What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

avalonian

He has brought my Starchild Akashic!

:) :D :)

Unfortunately he has left it with a neighbour and they aren't at home.

:(

CharlotteK

Bohemian Gothic 3rd Edition Mini 🙂

stellar4

Spiritual Tarot is on its way from Japan; I keep saying no more majors decks but then a little gem like this appears.....

12doggiepaws

Just ordered a copy of the Starchild Tarot. Looking forward to receive this deck.

csmith0406

I am waiting for I Naibi di Giovanni Vacchetta, the Il Menghello version. I'm a little nervous, hoping I like it. I had Tarot of the Masters and loved the illustrations but the words in the borders drove me crazy so I decided to spring for the Il Menghello. But the colors look different so I really hope I like it.table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; }

nisaba

I'm looking forward to my first actual Tarot-purchase in what seems like ages. It seems like the Age of Tinware: I am esgerly awaiting the Wonderland in a tin, the Barbara Walker in a Tin and the Sun and Moon in a tin.

All courtesy of the All-Singing, All-Dancing enabling thread, where there are some real experts.

Nemia

I fell victim to that same thread and wait now for three tinned decks, too.

Actually it was YOUR question that set it all into motion. :mad:

banbha

:laugh:

Ophidia Rosa Tarot

Emily

I am waiting for the Illuminated Tarot, a 53 card-deck by Caitlin Keegan. :thumbsup:

I've just took delivery of this one - It's a strange deck, took me straight out of my comfort zone but I'm really liking it. :)