Deck Raffle! A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot

Feretian

I really haven't had any e-mails from you, All Is One...which is strange because you have sent to me in the past...all I can think is that something's up with Charter, as they are going under.

Yes, I have cards posted in the list in the first post. I'll probably do a few more, as we see who has jumped ship. truelighth and canid have both done some extras already.

Feretian

[size=+2]Thank you for the donations![/size]

[size=+1]...for the Raffle Runners-up Prizes[/size]

Latest are Miss Chronata (aka the Mouse Wrangler) for sending a set of hand-painted Mouse Runes

And similia for sending The Lord of the Rings Tarot and card game set with a silk bag.

If you want to donate to these extra prizes, PM me (Feretian)

All Is One

Charter is going under? Eep.

I had the impression from things you had said in the threads that you had cards you had not done yet.

Gregory, good idea. A whip hand does wonders for my creativity, not to mention how much faster I'd get them in the mail. Seriously, being nyce to me gets you no real results unless I owe you a gift, in which case patience does pay off.

Oddly enough, sending out gifts doesn't cause procrastination issues for me, so there ya go.

I think the only card I haven't finished is the Three of Cups (the one I tore up by accident) so I'm basically finished.

All Is One

Oh, and I think I have a deck or something to contribute to the raffle. I'll check. When is the raffle? (I know I should go to the beginning of the thread, but I'm pregnant and pathetic.......indulge my laziness, please.)

Chronata made hand painted mouse runes??? I want to see a photo, please!!

Gregory said:
I was ruled out of order, even though I gave it ALL my votes
That is just so wrong. Someone should be held accountable.

Aerin

gregory said:
Are we nearly done ? Can we have a status post ? (I'm in a deck on another forum and there's a post where there's a list of who has, who hasn't and who bloody well better get on with it - it shows up the sinners and galvanises them...)

I started to do this from the first post and gave up since there seem to be a lot missing -

six Majors
6 and 9 of Wands
Queen, Knight, 8 and 2,3,4,5,6 Cups
ETR cos debra spotted a card that hasn't made it to the front page list yet

This is where I gave up because, as I said, there's quite a few not there (as of 6 days ago, may be more now).

Get posting cards to Feretian people! (I can say this 'cos I posted mine a whil ago :))

Aerin x

All Is One

Oh my. That is a stunning Ace of Cups.

Feretian

Here's a rough list of what's still-to-be...

empress- GreenMoonBeam
chariot-GreenMoonBeam

hanged-AIO

tower- rabble

Wands

9 blackroseivy
6 blackroseivy
4-Dancinbear

Cups
Queen, Dancinbear
Knight, DraagonStorm- UP FOR GRABS
10, DraagonStorm- UP FOR GRABS