Mother's Day Spread

BodhiSeed

Mother's / Nurturer's Day Spread

Here's a spread I created this morning to honor all of you moms out there (Happy Mother's Day!):

1~2~3

1. What I have inherited from my ancestral line (mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, etc.)
2. What I am to learn from being a mother.
3. The legacy I will leave my child/children as a mother.

ETA:
And for those women who have not born children but still nurture others, whether pets or people:

1. The nurturing patterns I have inherited from my ancestral line.
2. What I am to learn from my relationships - as a nurturing mentor or compassionate caretaker.
3. The legacy I am creating with my relationships.

Statickitten

That's a great spread!

PlatinumDove

That's one I'll definitely have to try out, especially with this first pregnancy. :D

BodhiSeed

congratulations!

Congratulations and best wishes PlatinumDove (or are you going by "Empress" these days :).
Many blessings,
Bodhran

PlatinumDove

Thanks Bodhran, actually, I'm at 12 weeks now, so I haven't quite started showing. In fact, I've lost weight, since I've become pregnant, even though, my waist is getting bigger and I feel fatter. :p

BodhiSeed

Just pulling this spread back out to wish all the moms out there on the AT forum a very Happy Mother's Day! :heart:

Many blessings,
Bodhran

BodhiSeed

Thought I'd pull this one back up and dust it off as a way to wish all of you AT moms a Happy Mothers Day :D.

Bodhran

Lewen

Thank you! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow during my newfound "free-time" that was promised to me. :D

memries

I did it for myself today and it seems to be very apt. Thank you.

celticnoodle

thank you bodhram, will try it out. it looks pretty good!