Magtical Forest - 2 of Pentacles

karen0205

from lwb: exploit differences

The fox is dressed as a clown including the makeup around his mouth
and a clown nose.
He appears to be juggling the 2 pentacles but he's not looking at them
and not concentrating on them. Lack of focus.

Trying to balance two things at once, not always successful.
You don't see the fox's other hand, I wonder what he's doing with it?
Is it involved in some other project? that's why things are unbalanced?

Attachments

• Pentacles - 2.jpg
    Pentacles - 2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 211

r0sered1ster

Magical Forest- Two of Pentacles

I see this little fox juggling day to day situations with great finesse and dexterity. His appearance suggests a playful aspect as maybe this is great fun to him, it sure looks as if it's easy. I think I could use a bit of his enthusiasm when tackling dishes and laundry and all the wonderful day to day issues at my house! Maybe he simply paints on his smile so no one realizes that under his ruffled collar, he's actually sweating...

r0sered1ster

big oops, sorry for this extra post!

elinne

As mentioned above, I can see this fox as balancing a difficult situation, but making it look easy and not letting on to how challenging it is through his performance (he is a clown after all - someone who makes people laugh, and who "puts on a face" for the crowd).

On the other hand, the LWB says: "exploit differences", so to me I can also see this fox as a sly trickster who spots a tenuous situation "in the balance" and manipulates things so they tip in his favor, perhaps even through sneaky means. This could be the querent being manipulative, or someone in their life to watch out for?

Isadora Veiga

Two of pentacles

The little fox is light-hearted and cheerful, a real juggler who can handle any situation with grace and optimism. Very resourceful and practical. A multitasker.

Any negative conotations for this card?