4h-?

lunalafey

Head
Heart
Hands
Health

that is what the green clover wearing members of the Ag. club must remember.

Why can't this be a spread?

head is what you think or know
heart is what you feel
hands is what you do- skills? not all talent comes from one's hands.
health- kinda goes with out saying.....

now- though health is a sensible thing to read about, it's not what I am looking for. It has a flow for the 4H club and thier focus, but not quite the direction I want to go in.

what other 'H' can be put there?
do I want to even stick with 4? I thinking of having 2 cards for hands- so there's a 4th card, but same 'H'.

What about something else? like a M or an S?
and E?- Earth?

------1------
---3-----4---
------2------
------5------

1. head
2. heart
3&4. hands
?
5. earth
?

any insperations?

Imagemaker

The fourth H could be Hope--for outcome or future possibilities.

There's a spread I think was on Anja's site that's Head, Heart, Hands with your definitions.

DeLani

I like it both ways - with the 4th H as health or as hope. I'd lay it out just like the 4-leaf clover, with the cards sort of slanting outward, like an X. How fun!

SongDeva

What about "hearth" to represent your home or environment?

lunalafey

HOME!!!!
yes- that is good----
lets's see

like the clover shape- hands at west and east, head at north and heart at south and home as the stem- nice.

now just need to try it.

Luna takes off into the VOID

WalesWoman

What if you did Home for the central position and Hope for the stem? You could even add a Hallelujah!, just kidding, was scrounging around for H words, but it could be for things that give your life joy, which is much different than the things that give you hope or hope for. I like the four H's idea a lot.

Imagemaker

I really like the Home and Hope additions. And then there's Help for who/what will help you.

or Harmony for who will work well with you
or Halo for spiritual advice

Imagemaker

and Hijack for what could block/stop you

Eeek, they're everywhere!