View Single Post
Citizen

Surja76 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen

What I like is that what the Magician is getting smoke, not anything solid yet. I like it because it indicates the Magician's element (Air) and also because we feel that the smoke could take any shape; or it might vanish altogether. When we get the Magician card, we are only taking that first step to making an idea real. And in that first step it's still like a genie smoking out of a bottle--or a demon out of a helmet. We don't know what it's final shape will be, we don't even know if we're on the right track and it's going to take shape at all.

I suspect that we're also supposed to think of that saying, "Where there's smoke, there's fire!" This isn't always true, but if we rub two sticks together and get smoke, then maybe we're on our way to getting the fire. That smoke certainly tells our startled Magician that he's called forth something out of that helmet.
So step by step we open each card. And at the and it seemed to be not so dark as at it was considered to me at the very beginning
Top   #15