Which comes first, Hebrew letter or Astrological symbol?

Perdurabo

I noticed in the Thoth Major Arcana that on most of the cards the Hebrew letter at the bottom is on the left and the Astrological symbol on the right. This is true of all but 3 cards, namely I The Magus, XVIII The Moon and XXI The Universe. Does anyone know of any significance to this?
On further inspection I found that the deck printed in 1983 had them all on the left, yet the older deck (from pictures in my 1974 printing of The Book of Thoth) and a new A G Muller deck has the three anomalies.

RLG

These errors appear to have crept in when the first, 1986, printing was done by AGMUller, (one printing even had no symbols at all on three of the Majors). There is no apparent significance to it, as there is no evidence that this was done deliberately.

See the link in the thread about the Thoth Deck printing history for more info than you would ever care to have about the deck :)

Perdurabo

Thank you very much. I seem to have completely overlooked that thread... and its 95 page PDF...

Perdurabo

After discussion with RGL, we have come to the conclusion that the reversed symbols on the 3 Major cards in the Thoth deck were on the original paintings by Frieda Harris and not a later printing mistake. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1884428&posted=1#post1884428 See post 36, 37.
So my original question stands. Can anybody think of a significance for this? Or could it be LFH's mistake..