The Quest Tarot - The Chariot

prk001

The chariot is floating on thin air. The base of the chariot is made of a flying saucer or a UFO vehicle. The person is standing on top of it. Well, I heard somewhere that UFO's carried highly evolved extraterrestrials. So, probably this man has access to the knowledge of the highly evolved ET's or he himself has highly evolved.

There are two different colored dinosaurs pulling the chariot. The man is not holding anything on his hands, rather he has open arms as though he is welcoming his journey. He is not controlling the chariot rather he is happy with wherever it goes thinking that where he goes is where his destiny lies. Both the dinosaurs are moving in the same direction. So, there is no need to control the dinosaurs to move the chariot in a single direction.

The dinosaurs also look like the good and bad sides of the person riding the chariot. Unless he gets comfortable and accept both of them, he is not going to go ahead. He has done that and is moving forward in his journey.

He looks more like a conduit of lightning. The lightning that is coming into him from the sky is magnified and sent to the earth through his hands and legs. He is serene and peaceful and know what he is doing. He is more in tune with his spiritual nature and accepts it wholly.

Moonbow

This Charioteer stands on a space ship which is being pulled along by two prehistoric animals. One is white, the other is dark brown. They are holding sheets of scripture possibly in Hebrew or an ancient language.

The Charioteer holds his arms out away from his body, a shaft of energy and light decends from the sky, goes through him and is expelled as lightning and energy from his hands in a rainbow of colours, sparks and smoke.

The combination of distant past and future in the same card speaks to me of evolution, the will and force needed to progress through the ages, time and life. The Chariot is driven by the force of energy and pulled by the will and strength of the two animals, but it is not driven by the Charioteer as his hands are free. Behind him are trumpets which signal and announce his arrival. There is no physical driving of the Chariot but a mental one.

prk001

Hi Moonbow*,
I have not noticed the scriptures until your post even though I looked at this card several times. I could not believe how I missed them even though they are right there.

I like your description of the combination of the past and the future. That is a nice view which I will utilize during some reading.

MysticHermit

There is energy or lightning coming from the top of the card.
The charioteer is standing on his chariot.
There are horns behind him.
Probably he is returning back victoriuos to his land.
The horns are singing/praising his victory & valor all over his land.
His chariot is tied to two powerful beasts that can carry him to any corners of the world at an instant.
He is sending his light & lightning energy all over his land.
He is looking peaceful & meditative.