Surviving Death/helping Death

sprite

Ok For Quite Some Time Now Death Has Been In My Cards Regarding Change And Actuall Death. It Has Also Been Surrounding My Very Close Friend And We Knew Somehow It Had Something To Do With Me, Her And Us, But Were Having Trouble Connecting All The Dots. Well Recently It Has Been In My Cards And Showing Up In Other Ways To Her, Dreams, Signs, Etc. And The It Has The Feeling Of Death With It. So Finally The Other Night As We Were Talking, Reading And Spending Some Much Needed Quality Time Together We Put The Pieces Together And Came Up With These To Spreads The We Feel Just Rocked. So Of Course I Have To Share

-- Surviving Death
-- This Spread Is For The Person That Is Having The Death Surround Them In Their Present. And For Finding Out What Its Really Up To

-----1-----
--2-----3-- In The Shape Of A Sword (i Hope)
-----4-----
-----5-----
-----6-----

1- Why Is Death Showing Up Now
2- What Is So Important About Death
3- What Is Death Actually Trying To Tell Us
4- Why Do We Need To Listen To Death
5- How Can We Overcome Death
6-outcome

-- Helping Death
-- This Spread Is For The Person Who Is Going To Help You Deal With This Death Issue. And What They Need To Do In Regards To It

--------2--
-----1----3 In The Shape Of A Question Mark (again I Hope)
--------4-
--------5-

1- Why Is Death Coming To Me Now
2- What Role Am I Playing In Death
3- What Am I Supposed To Be Hearing
4- What Does Death Want Me To Tell Her
5- How Does Helping Death Help Me
6- Outcome

These Really Came Out Well And Gave Us Lots Info That Made Us Dig Deeper Into New Info. The First One Showed A Bigger Picture Like What Was The Underlying Point About This Death That Is Coming, A Warning To Watch For. The Second Gave Her A Direction To Go In In Dealing With My Death And Me.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Interesting Spreads! Would these be good to use with other cards such as the tower like maybe like the spread that is called "What does 'insert card' mean to me"?

sprite

i wouldnt see why not, i think it could help in getting to the bottom of whichever card is in your life. just give it a try, at the most you may have to tweek the questions to fit what you ant to know or the card your trying to get to the bottom of.