tarot magazines

dream mage

Greetings

Well, it's getting to be the gift giving season... Christmas, Yule, Solstice, which ever you practice.

My husband asked me what I would like for a present.... he said I could even get a magazine subscription... so here is my question:

Does anybody know of a Tarot Magazine? and does it have a website I can check out?

I'd really appreciate your help,
thank you.

~ Dream Mage

lunakasha

I don't know of any Tarot magazines....but along those lines there is the Llewellyn's Tarot Reader, which includes numerous articles, deck reviews, spreads etc. from some experts in the field....you might want to check it out. The 2007 edition is available now at Barnes & Noble and various online sources.

:) Luna

HearthCricket

I would love to hear about any magazines that even carry something about tarot. I, too, would love a subscription. We think alike, Dream mage!

Little Baron

The only tarot magazine I know of was on an online one. One of our members, Greyhound, had something to do with it. She was advertising it here at one point. It was pretty interesting.

LB

HudsonGray

There had been at least two of them in the past, but both of them folded. I haven't heard of any that were specifically tarot related that are on the market in the US/Canada, but maybe Europe might have one?

baba-prague

There is "Prediction" magazine in the UK. Not specifically about tarot, but they do cover tarot sometimes. As it's now years since I lived in the UK I don't really know the magazine (we've had some email correspondence recently though with one of their writers who wanted to review some of our decks - she seemed really nice). Other people here may be able to say more about it. Certainly it's popular, as you can buy it in many large newsagents etc. I've no idea if it would be cost-effective to subscribe from outside the UK though.