anyone have a birthday spread?

destinyawaitsme

My birthday (21st) is coming up on Dec. 6th, and to celebrate I wanted to do a birthday spread that would kind of encompass what is to come in the coming year. Do any of you have a spread like this?

thanks

Love and Light

Orion

Happy Birthday... fellow Sag!

Hi Destinyawaitsme!
First of all, Happy Belated Birthday to you! I have a 9 card Birthday Spread that I use all the time! I found this spread on the following website: www.queenofpentacles.com/spreads.php

*** 1 ***** 2 ***** 3 ***** 4 ***
****** 5 ***** 6 ***** 7 *******
********* 8 ***** 9 ***********

Card 1: Where you are now?
Card 2: Where you would like to be on your next birthday.
Card 3: What empowers you.
Card 4: What you need to create to bring you closer to your goals.
Card 5: Your current material state.
Card 6: Your current emotional state.
Card 7: Your current spiritual state.
Card 8: What stands in opposition to your objectives.
Card 9: What you need to do this year to make your dreams come true.

I use this spread on all my friends and family for their birthdays. I have also used the traditional 12 or 13 card Horoscope Spreads that you can find on many of the suggested websites here at ATF. Personally, I have found this 9 card Birthday Spread easier to interpret in readings and sometimes less complex!

Bye for now!
Orion =)

13thFaeChylde

Oooh, this looks yummy...my hatching day is this Saturday and I can't wait to do my birthday reading!

Orion

Let me know how it goes!

Hi She who Watches!
Happy B-Day to you, too! Let me know how your reading goes! I would love to read it!

bec

Orion?

Can I please list your b-day spread in Anjas Tarot under Time related spreads?

And if so, who is the creator?

yve

Orion, I like your birthday spread, who is the creator?

Orion

Creator...

Hi All:
I am trying to track down which website I found this Birthday Spread from. (I have so many of them saved in my 'favorites' that it will take a couple of days!)
As soon as I find the the creator, I will edit my previous entry with the new information!
Thanks!

Orion

Found the creator!

Hi All:
I found the 9 Card Birthday Spread at: www.queenofpentacles.com. Just click on Tarot Spreads and then into Birthday spread.
O =)

ookami670

Here is a sheet for thsi. I made it since I found this very useful. My birthday is coming up, so I will be sure to use this.

Attachments

• 9-card-birthday.jpg
    9-card-birthday.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6,216

WalesWoman

Maybe you could do a spread with the World at the center, since turning 21 is the World and amounts to the same thing.... everything has gotten you to this point and now you will be an official adult, leaving your childhool behind as you step into a new world.