Ole' Forum Folks Faerie Family Reunion

lili

I'm very excited to know we are starting to study the Faeries oracle again.
I'm looking forward joining this wonderful faeries lover group.

Chronata

Oh...just saw this!

What a sweet and awesome thread!

And it really is no coincidence at all...the faeries have missed you all as much as us Seekers have!

I take out my deck when they become very insistant...and that they have...especially in the last two weeks!

It's a pleasure to see the familiar fae lovers agian!

Adjustment

What a great thread. I'm new with the fearies, but not new with the forum I will be looking forward to learn a lot from you all.

Reagards, Tara.

Jewel

faunabay said:
Should I send off the book with it too or does everyone have one or not need it??? What does everyone think about that?
Since everyone here in the Study Group has the book, I see no need to send the book. The deck alone should do the trick. And it will mean cheaper postage for everyone :D

Jewel

sagitarian said:
I don't need the book, but that did bring up an idea. Instead of a book, what about a little travel journal? Something not too big, but thick enough for everyone to write what they want. Maybe do a short reading or two that's recorded in the book, or a few daily faery draws, or maybe even one of the excercises from the book, like favorite, least favorite and universal message from the "travel" faery deck, and then record them down in the travel log? I think it'd be neat, to have a faery travel log to go along with the cards.

Sage

I was thinking that we would journal here on the site. Open a specific thread for memebers to recount their experiences while they have the deck (or shortly after) and we can all read it as it happens. Because this deck is going to go to Europe and India as well, I recommend we send the deck only to keep postage costs down, and we use this site to journal. Just my thoughts. Majority will rule.

sagitarian

True...smiles...mumbles at her silliness of not thinking of that already. That works just as well, if not better then my idea, that way we don't have to wait to hear what's going on.

Carry on...laughs

Sage

inanna_tarot

have you seen the travelling tarot deck threads? They are awesome to read...

Are you going to sign our faeries then like folks did with the travelling deck?

I'm really excited now lol. Though I should play with the faeries myself... gonna grab a cuppa and do my Seekers Circle reading :)

Sezo
x