The "Good Mojo" relationship spread :)

Molly

This spread assumes there are two people involved who are in a relationship. It is laid out in columns basically.

..............OTHER................BOTH...........YOU/QUERANT

............3..................................................................8

...........................4..............................9.....................

............1..................................................................6

.........................................12.....................................

Cards 1 and 6: FOUNDATION. They represent the foundation of this relationship, personal views, patterns of relating to one another thus far, etc.

Cards 2 and 7: "PAST" RELATIONS. This card is specifically for past relationships of importance i.e. past significant other, ex-spouse, fiancee. If there is no significant other, it will also shed light on issues from childhood, specifically parent-child relating patterns. (That is why past is in quotes...) This is to shed light on what each person carries with them, whether conscious or not.

Cards 3 and 8: OTHER. This is an important card. It reveals what else is going on in your life that is an influence on the behavior within the relationship: work/career influence, private thought-life, struggles.

Cards 4 and 9: LETTING GO. This is what each person needs to leave behind (card 4 is for other and card 9 is for you). This could be habits, attitudes, viewpoints...

Cards 5 and 10: EMBRACING. This is what each needs to embrace, accept, take, move towards...

Card 11. MEETING IN THE MIDDLE. This one card represents what both parties need to "meet in the middle"...

Card 12. HOPE AND FEAR. Mutual hope and/or fear.

Card 13. POTENTIAL OUTCOME. I prefer to turn cards over until a major arcana appears. The unused cards can be looked at for further clarification, or not.

I really hope that people enjoy this! It is one of the first spreads I have designed. Let me know what you think!

Keslynn

Wow, Molly! This spread looks great! A perfect spread for in-depth relationship analysis. I'll be sure to record it in my tarot journal and give it a go when I have the right situation.

Thanks for sharing.

:) Kes

Mojo

I'm honored.

Molly

8)

(I was going to do a big grin, but I couldn't figure it out... and I liked the smoking guy *G*)

Supletion

looks very impressive, i will sure try it out!

Alissa

Cool!

I had to come and take a peek after the #13 thread. Looks like a great spread to me too, and thanks for sharing....

lunalafey

molly's mojo 13, found it!
cool... card reps are awsome for the subject matter.

Alissa

Ok Molly, I just had to come back today and tell you that this spread has inspired me into keeping a tarot journal at last. I thank you for that!

Now that I've got it captured, I intend to use this spread when the right moment/reading opportunity arrives.

Writing the spread out in my journal made it so crystal clear in my mind as well, THANK YOU!!!

Molly

Wow, I'm honored. Thank YOU for such kind words! *G*

maiden

Thanks Molly!

I wrote your spread down in my journal.

How do you go about making your own spread? I'm curious?

Maiden