Health problems spread

wavebreaker

I'm having a bad back pain at the moment and I was wondering whether the cards could help give me some advice about this problem, since it's not the first time I've been having problems with my back.
So I created this "Health problems" spread. The reading I did gave me some good insights; nothing really new though, I just need to learn to actually act on that advice. ;)

1. What do I need to know about the cause of this problem?
  2. Advice for the short term (how to solve the problem right now)
  3. Result for the short term (result for this particular occurrence of the problem)
  4. Advice for the long term (how can I prevent the problem in the future)
  5. Result for the long term (result for the problem in the future)

Maan

Great spread tarotlady!
I have written it down.
I'm not sure that i dare to use it though cause most of the time the reason behind having a ill body are so harsh that i don;t know if i'm brave enough to listen ;)

wavebreaker

Maan said:
I'm not sure that i dare to use it though cause most of the time the reason behind having a ill body are so harsh that i don;t know if i'm brave enough to listen ;)
I know the problem... ;) But that was the main reason why I created the spread, because sometimes health problems are the result of us not listening to our body or to good advice (pleading very, very guilty here myself... ;) ). Maybe having the cards show it to you as well will help to finally acknowledge that.

I'm going to leave my spread on the table for the next few days, so I will see it all the time...

Trogon

Great spread Tarotlady! I think I'll give this one a try on my headaches. I am considering inverting it though... put the 1 card at the bottom since it, more or less, represents the "root" of the problem. Then the 2 legs would extend upward from there... Though I suppose it wouldn't matter all that much - your original pattern will work just fine... Thanks for posting this.

wavebreaker

Trogon said:
I am considering inverting it though... put the 1 card at the bottom since it, more or less, represents the "root" of the problem. Then the 2 legs would extend upward from there... Though I suppose it wouldn't matter all that much - your original pattern will work just fine...
I'm not a "pattern" person, I usually simply lay the cards out in a line... ;)

In this case I did choose a pattern because I felt there had to be some sort of relation between the advice and result cards. Come to think of it, I did put the "root" card at the top on purpose, because I feel that you need to know the root of the problem first, before you can work on it (advice, followed by result).

Ah well, whatever works best for you, feel free to use any pattern you like! ;)

allibee

Either way up, I like it, thanks Tarotlady .... hmmm, the pattern reminds me of a tuning fork, which is quite interesting as the spread is about tuning in to your body :)

allibee

Callanish

I've added this excellent spread to the digital tarot deck on my web site.

Tried it out for a serious problem of my own and the cards were very insightful and comforting. Phewww! :)

It links back here with an acknowledgement. Thanks Wavebreaker!
http://phuture.me/tarot/tarot-spread

Luna's Crone

I'm having a bad back pain at the moment and I was wondering whether the cards could help give me some advice about this problem, since it's not the first time I've been having problems with my back.
So I created this "Health problems" spread. The reading I did gave me some good insights; nothing really new though, I just need to learn to actually act on that advice. ;)

1. What do I need to know about the cause of this problem?
  2. Advice for the short term (how to solve the problem right now)
  3. Result for the short term (result for this particular occurrence of the problem)
  4. Advice for the long term (how can I prevent the problem in the future)
  5. Result for the long term (result for the problem in the future)

#2 advice for the short term is heat for 10 minutes only and ice/cold for 20 minutes, heat relaxes muscles, and cold numbs the pain