The Bohemian Gothic Tarot Study Group (The Dark Sister) 1st and 2nd editions

BelovedK

I was just coming on to post that I didn't have time to post Justice, so this is great!

I'll have to go read tomorrow.

DaughterOfDanu

Its only day two and I'm loving this group. So many different ways of seeing one card. I'm also picking up things that I didn't quite see before.
This is so much fun! I never knew studying could be so awesome. LOL

BelovedK

Can anyone start the 3 of Wands? I am not able to this morning (must not put off dance practice) I can study during the day and post this afternoon :)

strings of life

BelovedK said:
Can anyone start the 3 of Wands? I am not able to this morning (must not put off dance practice) I can study during the day and post this afternoon :)
I will :).

Here is the Three of Wands thread.

Master_Margarita

There is a photo album with side-by-side comparisons of a number of the cards in the first and second editions on FB here. This is public, anyone can see the photos.

:heart: M_M~

LizA

Thanks MM for posting this. It makes it much easier for the novice to determine what edition they have.

greatdane

Just wondering....

Anyone else journaling card by card? I started going through the BG (am into last suit right now), jotting down my initial thoughts about each card, looking through lwb, a couple of my tarot books for perhaps other options I hadn't thought of, in other words, just immersing myself into the cards one at a time and kind of introducing myself to them and hoping they will do the same! It's been a very worthwhile journey and am thinking of it as a prelude before really getting into a study group.

strings of life

greatdane said:
Anyone else journaling card by card? I started going through the BG (am into last suit right now), jotting down my initial thoughts about each card, looking through lwb, a couple of my tarot books for perhaps other options I hadn't thought of, in other words, just immersing myself into the cards one at a time and kind of introducing myself to them and hoping they will do the same! It's been a very worthwhile journey and am thinking of it as a prelude before really getting into a study group.
Hi greatdane :). Yes, BelovedK, myself, and I think some others are doing this right now. I am creating threads as I go along. BelovedK and I are working on about four Minors a week in order (if possible) and one Major (drawn randomly; we are alternating weeks). Others are following along, but anyone can post a thread at any point. Right now, this Study Group actually feels like one :thumbsup:.

This deck is becoming a very special one for me. The cards just pour out so much information, easier than I thought they would. This little deck speaks to me and is becoming a close friend.

Hope you join us!