Doreen Virtue's Conversion

greatdane

Are the Fairies staying?

I am not saying her stuff is good or bad, but considering what she is now saying....

As this thread is speaking directly about DV and her changing, I feel my post is in keeping with the topic.

Including the Certification on Fairyology? Which does come at a cost, which is fine, but what does that have to do with her now being more just about Christian in a more traditional sense? Confusing.

Speaking of her changing views, has anyone seen Radleigh Valentine's ASK RAD video re FAIRY TALES? It's on youtube....just type in ASK RAD and FAIRY TALES.

As he and DV have done some decks together, and as things seem to be changing for her, I think it is fair to post about him touting her book FAIRIES 101 on that vid. I couldn't get past about a minute of the vid, but the first minute is interesting in lieu of what seems to be happening with her revamping of her franchise. Anyone can believe what they believe, but I am wondering about the what's staying and what's going and if it is more about selling off some decks and reissuing others for money. It's just confusing what is still ok and what isn't. THAT is what seems stranger than her new or transformed path.

Obsydian

Sorry for the slight tangent, but a cat tarot deck? Is she making cats?

HOLMES

wha they refer to is

animal tarot cards.
there is a picure of a cat on the cover still listed on amazon for October 3 2017.
so it isn't just about cats.

Padma

Will this mean her Animals deck won't come out now ? Is ALL tarot evil, or only tarot with added angels ?

I'm confused. She got her information from demons? Why are the angels evil? Especially if she has converted to Christianity...? Aren't angels part of the Christian belief system? :confused:

I think I am glad I never got any of her decks (well - I did get the Goddess one, but gave it away). It sounds like she didn't really ever know what she was talking about.

greatdane

Anyone have a link that is still up with her talking about what is out, in, or what she really believes? I don't seem to see anything that would clarify, but I heard that there was a vid from her, but it was taken down.

gregory

Anyone have a link that is still up with her talking about what is out, in, or what she really believes? I don't seem to see anything that would clarify, but I heard that there was a vid from her, but it was taken down.
It was indeed taken down. And no-one has been able to find out whether by her or by someone else. Someone further up the thread has twittered at her to ask.

greatdane

Thanks, Gregory

Seems strange that with her websites, everything one can find on the web, vids, there seems to be nada to confirm exactly what is going on and what she believes, doesn't and what is going or staying or changing. Curiouser and curiouser.

Surely she has to see and know about all that is swirling around. Is all press good press?

Wondering why the silence now, as she certainly hasn't been silent online about all her stuff out there.

Guess we shall find out sooner or later.

MoonGypsy

I'm confused. She got her information from demons? Why are the angels evil? Especially if she has converted to Christianity...? Aren't angels part of the Christian belief system? :confused:

I think I am glad I never got any of her decks (well - I did get the Goddess one, but gave it away). It sounds like she didn't really ever know what she was talking about.

She is still doing her daily online card readings with her Angel decks and is still
doing the Angel Course certification. from what i have gathered..this is all very confusing, indeed.

Hard to distinguish between truth and urban myth...
i think there is a mixture going on. i never got to see the conversion video, as it had already
been taken down when i tried the link. But i did hear from others a lot of what was said, and
yes it was quite disturbing...
But not all the rumors that are going around are true, i don't think. A bit of embellishment here and there.
i wish Ms.Virtue would do another Video clarifying her conversion and beliefs.